12 Mukhi Rudraksha
Twelve mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Surya. The Sun is the giver of life, it represents our conscious mind. . The Sun reflects the present or the “here and now”. It teaches that you have maximum potential only in the now. The 12 mukhi rudraksha helps us to understand the importance of “Now” and helps us concentrate on the same. The sun teaches us lessons of evoking our self-power by releasing all dependencies on the outside world be it physical, emotional or mental. This bead makes the wearer’s personality shine like the Sun.
- Twelve mukhi Rudraksha gives radiance, luster, brilliance, youthfulness and vitality
- It gives power of Sight and Power of timely action
- It pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of the Sun.
- It makes one fearless and powerful and ready to take action using his knowledge.
- It helps businessmen, households, politicians, managers, leaders and public administrators achieve greater success name, fame, and abundance in their respective fields
- Releases low self-respect and makes the wearer disciplined and confident
- It gives physical, emotional and mental power.
- Releases dependency on others.
- It releases stress, worries, suspicion and anger.
- It regulates the functioning of the Digestive system
- Heals stomach, pancreas, liver ailments, Indigestion, Diabetes and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- It is very good for Vata & Kapha Janit roga.
"SRI SURYAYE NAMAH"
"AUM KRAUM SRAUM RAUM NAMAH"
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
The term “Rudraksha” itself symbolizes Lord Shiva. “Rudra” stands for Lord Shiva and “Aksha” for Shiva’s tears. Lord Shiva himself is the first ardent user and admirer of Rudraksha. Later devotees and sages began using Rudraksha as a blessing from Lord Shiva himself to protect mankind from worldly sufferings and miseries. With the development of modern science, many scientists researched for evidences that support...
Articles :Read More
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos