21 Mukhi Rudraksha
Twenty one mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the custodian of wealth Lord Kuber. He is the Lord of Yakshas and a devotee of Lord Shiva. He is also known as Dhanapati (Lord of Riches). Kubera is the trustee of all wealth and food grains and blesses the wearer of 21 mukhi with immense prosperity and fulfillment of pleasures and materialistic desires. Even if a poor person wears it, he becomes rich. There is never lack of anything in the wearer’s life.
- It brings immense prosperity and good luck.
- It brings Oneness in the wearer’s life with support from the world.
- The wearer of this bead is blessed with name, fame and abundance.
- It brings pleasures and fulfillment of materialistic desires of the wearer.
- It makes body healthy and free from diseases.
- It gives relief from stress and depression.
- It also alleviates Anxiety.
"Om Yakshaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaya Dhana-Dhanyadi"
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
Legend of Rudraksha
Ancient Vedic scriptures talk on different circumstances leading to the creation of “Rudra”. All the epics are centered on Lord Shiva, the god of eternal cycle of creation and destruction. Lord Shiva is also known by the name “Rudra”. According to Shiva puran, once lord Shiva went into deep meditation for a long period for the well-being of all living beings. After waking from the state of meditation, he opened his eyes and instantly tear drops fell on
Articles :Read More
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos