7 Mukhi Rudraksha
Seven mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of purity and wealth. Lakshmi is described as bestowing coins of prosperity while sitting on a pristine Lotus flower. She is flanked by elephants showering Her with water symbolizing the watering down of old memories to live in the present and she symbolizes rising above the hassles of daily life to form your own environment. The planet related to 7 mukhi is Venus. Through Venus, we learn about our tastes, pleasures, artistic inclinations and what makes us happy. Venus is associated with Love and money. 7 mukhi bead bestows on a person wealth and love with the grace of Mahalaxmi and Venus. By wearing a 7 mukhi, the person progresses in life with name, fame and abundance.
- Seven mukhi Rudraksha gives prosperity, happiness and contentment to the wearer.
- It removes the miseries, bad luck and misfortune.
- It pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of Venus.
- It gives the wearer, peace of mind, abundance and harmony in relationships.
- It helps businessmen, servicemen and public administrators achieve greater success and abundance in their respective fields
- It makes the wearer of positive, free from sufferings.
- It brings new opportunities related to finance, love and luck.
- It regulates the functioning of the digestive system, cures indigestion, hyperacidity.
- It alleviates ailments of stomach, liver, pancreas, adrenal gland.
- It gives relief from diabetes.
"AUM HUM NAMAH"
"AUM MAHALAKSHMI NAMAH"
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
The term “Rudraksha” itself symbolizes Lord Shiva. “Rudra” stands for Lord Shiva and “Aksha” for Shiva’s tears. Lord Shiva himself is the first ardent user and admirer of Rudraksha. Later devotees and sages began using Rudraksha as a blessing from Lord Shiva himself to protect mankind from worldly sufferings and miseries. With the development of modern science, many scientists researched for evidences that support...
Articles :Read More
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos