8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Eight mukhi Rudraksha bead is a symbol of Lord Ganesha the son of Lord Shiva. Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja or ‘Vighnaharta’, the remover of Obstacles in the path of success. Ganesh symbolizes supreme devotion to Parents and connection with the Roots to achieve stability and strength to overcome all hurdles. Eight mukhi rudraksha bestows wisdom on it’s wearer and attracts support and stability in his life. The wearer becomes free from the fear of failure in any kind of undertakings in his life. It improves the ability to face challenges in life. The planet associated with Eight Mukhi is Ketu. Ketu is the celestial snake that causes obstacles in one’s journey of life. Eight mukhi nullifies the negative effects of planet Ketu.
- It helps to remove obstacles and brings success in all undertakings.
- It gives power of smell and Power of Initiation
- It removes the vice of miseries, lethargy and low energy.
- It increases connection with Lord Ganesha and blesses with high intellect & wisdom.It removes the malefic effects of Ketu
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha gives willpower, stability and success to the wearer.
- Ideal for those involved in intellectual work, writers, students, educationist and critics.
- It is highly beneficial for businessmen and servicemen as it removes obstacles in one’s path.
- It bestows the virtues of positivity and contentment.
- It alleviates ailments of legs and bones.
- It gives relief in arthritis.
- Removes mental lethargy makes the person more active and reduces obesity.
- It regulates the functioning of the Musculoskeletal system.
"AUM HOOM NAMAH"
"AUM GANESHAYE NAMAH"
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
The term “Rudraksha” itself symbolizes Lord Shiva. “Rudra” stands for Lord Shiva and “Aksha” for Shiva’s tears. Lord Shiva himself is the first ardent user and admirer of Rudraksha. Later devotees and sages began using Rudraksha as a blessing from Lord Shiva himself to protect mankind from worldly sufferings and miseries. With the development of modern science, many scientists researched for evidences that support...
Articles :Read More
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos