14 Mukhi Rudraksha
Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Hanuman. It is considered as DEVA MANI the most precious divine gem. One who wears the bead of 14 mukhi is blessed with the qualities of Lord Hanuman. The wearer of this bead gets immense courage, strength, excellence, victory and success. This bead is associated with the planets Mars and Saturn. People having mangal dosha may wear the bead. Also, 14 mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by people going through Shani Sade sati.
- Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha gives strong will power, courage, brave heart and it is miraculously effective.
- Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha when worn, invokes Lord Hanuman in us, which is fearlessness, dedicated to the cause, and deep surrender.
- It pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of Mars and pacifies Mangal Dosha.
Scroll Down to read more
- It gives the power to maintain balanced and steady approach for solving any problem in life to the wearer.
- Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha helps identify the latent potential of the weare
- It helps businessmen, households, politicians, managers, leaders and public administrators achieve greater success, victory and excellence in their respective fields.
Shop Now for Energized Products
- It provides Healing energy to Bone & Muscles,
- It alleviates Arthritis, piles, and obesity.
- It regulates the functioning of the Musculoskeletal system
\"AUM NAMAH SHIVAYE\"
14 Mukhi: Benefits, Powers and Significance
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Hanuman. It is
Sinus Problem and Ajna Chakra Meaning of Sinus Problem The term sinus refers to