Eka mukhi rudraksha
Eka mukhi rudraksha is the most auspicious gift of nature to mankind. Eka mukhi rudraksha is the rarest amongst all mukhis. It is the king of all Rudraksha beads and is ruled by the pure consciousness or Paramshiva. Lord Shiva is the part of trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh and is associated with Moksha which is relief from cycle of death and birth. The most powerful 1 mukhi comes from Java/Indonesia. Nepal ones are rarely found. Commonly available half-moon cashew shaped Eka Mukhi Rudraksha beads are not actually the Eka Mukhi Rudrakshas from Nepal but from Sri Lanka and South India. Due to presence of one mukh and hence one seed and one compartment, the shape of the bead is that of an eye and is not round.
- Divine object of veneration
- Symbolizes the link between earth and heaven, between individual consciousness and ultimate consciousness, between man and God.
- Represents the energy of Parama Shiva, gives freedom from the circle of death and birth.
- Wearer of Eka Mukhi gets both material benefits and spiritual attainments.
- Parama ShivaTattwa of Eka Mukhi allows one to enjoy worldly success and material enjoyments without attachment to them.
Benefits of Eka mukhi rudraksha:
- Wearing Eka Mukhi Rudraksha undoubtedly fulfills the desires of the wearer
- Most powerful bead for Dhyaan/Meditation and spiritual attainments
- Destroys sins and past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi
- Tool for attaining liberation/Moksha
- Cures migraines within 7 days of wearing
- Cures psychiatric ailments – Depression, Anxiety and OCD.
- Helps in Psychotic and Neurotic disorders.
- Gives peace of mind, concentration
It governs the Sahasrara Chakra which governs clarity of mind, connection to God and spirit and your belief systems. Imbalance causes depression, obsession thinking, confusions and you may suffer from dizziness/migraines or brain/nervous disorders. Once balanced you get divine connection and manifest wealth.
"AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA""AUM HREEM NAMAH"