5 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudraksha Beads have been worn by mankind for thousands of years for good health and for religious attainment through japa. 5 mukhi represents Lord “Rudra Kalagni” which symbolizes the 5 forms of Lord Shiva. This auspicious rudaksha helps awaken one’s higher self means “Upa Guru” and through that to God. Hence it is the most widely worn bead by students and sages since ancient times. The planet associated with 5 mukhi rudraksha is Jupiter. Hence, 5 mukhi is associated with learning, developing one’s own uniqueness. It is also associated with optimism and growth ((including mental and spiritual growth).
- It removes malefic effects of planet Jupiter
- It enhances one’s intellect and self-awareness
- It is extensively used for wearing and chanting mantras
- It cultivates Wisdom and intellect.
Benefits of Five Mukhi Rudraksha:
- It helps to remove intellectual dullness and in obtaining spiritual faith and insight
- It is highly beneficial for students, scholars, teachers, writers, journalists and researchers.
- It is highly recommended for those preparing for competitive examinations
- It helps singers and public speakers achieve greater success in their respective fields.
- It helps those with timid, shy or suppressed predisposition and enables them to attain a growing sense of uniqueness, self-worth and creativity
- Gives relief in Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Helps curing diseases related to the thyroid gland.
"AUM HREEM NAMAH"
"AUM NAMAHA SHIVAYA"