8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Eight mukhi Rudraksha bead is a symbol of Lord Ganesha the son of Lord Shiva. Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja or ‘Vighnaharta’, the remover of Obstacles in the path of success. Ganesh symbolizes supreme devotion to Parents and connection with the Roots to achieve stability and strength to overcome all hurdles. Eight mukhi rudraksha bestows wisdom on it’s wearer and attracts support and stability in his life. The wearer becomes free from the fear of failure in any kind of undertakings in his life. It improves the ability to face challenges in life. The planet associated with Eight Mukhi is Ketu. Ketu is the celestial snake that causes obstacles in one’s journey of life. Eight mukhi nullifies the negative effects of planet Ketu.
- It helps to remove obstacles and brings success in all undertakings.
- It gives power of smell and Power of Initiation
- It removes the vice of miseries, lethargy and low energy.
- It increases connection with Lord Ganesha and blesses with high intellect & wisdom.It removes the malefic effects of Ketu
Benefits of Eight mukhi Rudraksha:
- Eight mukhi Rudraksha gives willpower, stability and success to the wearer.
- Ideal for those involved in intellectual work, writers, students, educationist and critics.
- It is highly beneficial for businessmen and servicemen as it removes obstacles in one’s path.
- It bestows the virtues of positivity and contentment.
- It alleviates ailments of legs and bones.
- It gives relief in arthritis.
- Removes mental lethargy makes the person more active and reduces obesity.
- It regulates the functioning of the Musculoskeletal system.
"AUM HOOM NAMAH"
"AUM GANESHAYE NAMAH"