Budh Yantra: Benefits and Properties of Mercury Yantra
When Mercury is malefic, the use of mercury yantra/buddh yantra is very benefic and favourable. Mercury yantra protects from fire and electric loss etc. It is especially favourable for people who wish to develop communication skills, intelligence and creativity. It is especially favourable for a pregnant woman against abortion and for the safe delivery of child. Those with malefic mercury go through intense ups and downs in relationships till they learn lessons of right communication, thoughts and actions. It is kept on rising moon Wednesday.
Those having the problem of stammering and speech shall perform daily puja to Bhudh yantra.The great phase of mercury lasts for 17 years. Placing a Mercury Yantra and worshipping it daily during this phase will give optimum results to the person.
Install Yantra in the altar in North East or on a wall with frame
- Purify your body and environment by sprinkling water mixed with Ganges water and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Light an incense or diya and offer fruits and flowers
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 timesor 108 times the mantra. "Om Braam Breem Broum Sah Bhudhaya Namah"
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
- Represents: Planet Mercury
- Purpose: to appease the planet Buddh or Mercury
- Mantra: Om Braam Breem Broum Sah Bhudhaya Namah|