Chandra Yantra & its benefits
Indian astrology is based on the lunar cycle and therefore, the position of the moon in a horoscope can affect the personality and temperament of the individual. This Yantra can help maintain the mental balance and bestow peace of mind. This Yantra has been specially energized to radiate its beneficial powers. It can be placed in your temple at home, on your worktable or, if you like, even in your wallet or purse. This yantra is embossed on copper plate with Silver plating signifying the colour of moon.
When moon is malefic in the chart or horoscope, Chandra Yantra/ Moon Yantra is kept in the house or pocket to negate the malefic effects of the Planet. Chandra Yantra blesses the native with respect, friendship and creates contacts with opposite sex in harmonious way. Chandra Yantra shall be installed on any rising Moon Monday and shall be kept with Lord Shiva Photograph or image.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
- Purify your body and environment by sprinkling water mixed with Ganges water and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Light an incense or diya and offer fruits and flowers
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times or 108 times the mantra “Om Aim Kleem Somay Namah”
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes.
- Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
- Represents: Planet Moon
- Purpose: for obtaining the blessings of the planet Moon
- Mantra: Om Aim Kleem Somay Namah|
Chandra Yantra & its benefits Indian astrology is based on the lunar cycle and t
Guru Yantra & its benefits Significance of Jupiter: According to the Holy Rig Ve
Kaal Sarp Yantra & its benefits Description: The Sanskrit word ‘Kaal’ means
Ketu yantra / Ketu yantra Benefits About Ketu Planet: Vedic astrology maintains