Dhumavati Yantra & its benefits from Rudraksha Ratna
The upasana of Dhumavai Devi is made during the night. The place for upasana is cemetry, where Sadhaka should perform puja with naked body except underwear and it should be a lonely place.
Dhumavati Devi is not commonly known. She has fat body, eyes are fierce, wears dirty clothes, has dry hairs. Due to old age has bend in her spinal chord. A Sadhak is to perform one lac japa on the 14th day of lunar phase during Krishna Prakash (During Nights) in solitude, or in the cremation ground or in the forest by observing fast and remaining silent the whole day and night. Dhumvati yantra is used for all round success and spiritual uplift and be written on Bhooj Patra with Ashat Gand or on silver or gold plate.
Dhumavati is the smoky form of Shakti. She is also known as the eternal widow, the Shakti without Shiva. She is ugly and also called Alakshmi, the one who is without lakshmi or radiance. Dhumavati is the Divine Mother at the time of the deluge, when the Earth is under water. While being ugly and fearsome, she is blessing with her right hand those who can still see the Divine Mother in her. The black crow on her flag is the symbol of dark forces and black magic.
Scroll Down to read more
- Purify your body and environment by sprinkling water mixed with Ganges water and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Light an incense or diya and offer fruits and flowers.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 timesor 108 times the mantra “Dhung Dhung Dhumavati Tha Tha”
- Now concentrate on the tip of the Yantra. Now with all sincerity, ask the Goddesss for whatever you wish.
Shop Now for Energized Products
- Represents: Goddess Dhumavati
- Purpose: for all round success and spiritual upliftment
- Mantra: Dhung Dhung Dhumavati Tha Tha|