Guru Yantra & its benefits
Significance of Jupiter:
According to the Holy Rig Veda, Jupiter (Guru) should be worshipped with utmost devotion. Pleasing the planet Jupiter offers you with prosperity and intelligence. The worshipper is blessed to tread the virtuous paths with divine protection in every sphere of their life. Jupiter is said to be kind and affectionate towards those who worship him. In the opinion of astrologers, the bountiful phase of Jupiter lasts for sixteen years. One can observe fast on New Moon Day (Amavasya) and on Thursdays.
Jupiter is one of the most positive planets as considered by Indian astrology. Being the the largest planet in our solar system, it takes about twelve years to orbit around the Sun. It is regarded as one’s teacher. Those having Jupiter favourably placed in their horoscopes, turn out to be wise, truthful, spiritual, God-fearing and sincere.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Chant mantra on a rosary.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask Jupiter for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Planet Jupiter
- Purpose: for blessings in prosperity, power, rank, authority, abundance.
- Mantra: Om Kleem Brahaspatya Namah|
Om Gram Grim Graum Sah Gurave Namah|
- Day: Thursday
Chandra Yantra & its benefits Indian astrology is based on the lunar cycle and t
Guru Yantra & its benefits Significance of Jupiter: According to the Holy Rig Ve
Kaal Sarp Yantra & its benefits Description: The Sanskrit word ‘Kaal’ means
Ketu yantra / Ketu yantra Benefits About Ketu Planet: Vedic astrology maintains