Hanuman Yantra & its benefits
Hanuman: The symbol of strength and the selfless devotion:
Mentioned in the greatest epics like Ramayan, Mahabharata and other Puranas, Lord Hanuman epitomizes undefeatable strengths and selfless devotion to the master. He is said to be an incarnation of Lord Shiva and the son of Vayu, the wind-god.
This Yantra represents the power of Lord Hanuman. Those who worship the Hanuman Yantra are undoubtedly blessed with mental as well as physical strengths and protection from all evils.
Hanuman rules Planets Mars and Saturn. Those suffering from the malefic effects of Mars and Saturn in their horoscopes may worship this Yantra. It will fill the devotee with positive vibrations. It enables healers to strengthen their ability to transfer healing prana. A sincere devotee of Lord Hanuman may worship Him for the forty days during which he may remain absolutely pious and observe celibacy; Brahmcharya. One may observe fast on every Tuesday and Saturday.
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp (diya). (It does not matter how many you light).
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your ‘Isht’ God.
- Take some water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself and do the same on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to fulfil all your desires.
- Represents: Planet Mars
- Purpose: for strengths and protection from evil elements.
- Mantra: Om hoom hanumate rudratmakaya hum phat swaha|
- Day: Tuesday and Saturday