Kaalsarpa Dosha Nivaran
What is Kaalsarp Yog?
Kaalsarpyog is formed when all seven planets are come between Rahu and Ketu. A complete Kalsarp Yog is formed when exactly half the natal chart is unoccupied by planets. Exclusion of even one single planet outside the Rahu-Ketu Axis does not signify Kalsarp Yog. An individual taking birth in this Kaalsarpyog suffers tensions, fear and insecurity, and has a constant fear from death. This yoga is considered to be more malefic than any other malefic yoga or dosha.
Very often, this yoga is also considered as Kaalsarp Dosh due to its negative implications on people's life. Kal Sarp Dosh or Kalsarp Yog may bring various problems in an individual's life like; losses in business, child problems, family problems, fear of death etc. The time frame for Kalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh is until 47 years; however it varies from individual to individual.
What is Kaalsarp Dosh?
According to Indian astrology, there are twelve different types of Kalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh. Depending on the positioning of Rahu and Ketu, the effects range from delayed marriage, loss of ancestral property, lack of self-confidence, financial problems, legal litigation and accidents to imprisonment.
A partial Kaalsarpyog is formed when inauspicious planets like Mars and Saturn are positioned on the opposite side of 'Rahu' and 'Ketu'. The effects of this yoga are not as adverse as the complete Kalsarp Yog.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects
An individual with Kaalsarpyog in his horoscope may go through a multitude of problems ranging from delayed marriage, chronic health problems and loss of ancestral property, vehicular accident and lack of self-confidence, debts, problem in business or job front, financial problems, legal litigation or imprisonment.
Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra
The Mantra given below is the Gayatri Mantra for Kaalsarpyog or Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra:
"Om Bhjangeshaaya Vidmahe, Sarprajya Dhimahi, Tanno Nagah Prachodayat"
Kaal Sarp Yog Puja
Kaalsarpyog may bring agonies throughout the life of an individual, however to counter these difficulties, it is suggested to conduct Kaal Sarp Yog Puja for a duration of 4 days through 5 priests. Our Kaal Sarp Yog Puja service includes, Ganpati sthapana, Navgraha sthapana, Shoadash matrika, Brahma Puja, Kalash Sthapana, Shiv Abhishek - Naag Nagin Puja, Rahu Mantra jaap with 18000 recitations, Mahamrityunja with 11000 recitations, Havan, Arti, Pushpanjaali and dispersion of Naag Naagin in running water.
There are 12 types of KalSarpa Dosha.
1. Anant KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in Lagna, Ketu in seventh house: The person is prone to be target of conspiracies hatched by people supposedly close to him. The person is likely to lose out in matters of courts. Married life would be marred by differences between husband and wife.
2. Kulika KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in second house, Ketu in eighth: This combination is not good for the person’s health. Expenses would be more than the income and the financial situation would remain fairly mediocre. He has to struggle a lot in life to achieve something.
3. Vasuki KalSarpa Dosha- Rahu in third house, Ketu in ninth: The person would have trouble dealing with his brothers and friends. Travel to foreign countries would create problems. The person having this combination in his chart should take precautions in deals by paying extra attention towards legal documentation.
4. Shank pal KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in fourth house, Ketu in tenth: The person with this combination would never be satisfied with his financial situation and would always strive for more. The person is prone to troubles relating to immovable property - e.g. land, houses and modes of conveyance - e.g. cars. 5. PadmaKalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in fifth house, Ketu in eleventh: The person would have trouble with children. The person should never try his luck in lottery, share markets, and anything where speculation is involved.
6. Mahapadma KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in sixth house, Ketu in twelfth: The person would not do well in relationships and would have a very pessimistic view of life.
7. Takshak KalSarpa Yoga - Rahu in seventh house, Ketu in first: There is a need for the person to be extra careful in matter relating to married life and business partnerships.
Chandra Doshas Remedies
The Moon in Vedic astrology is called Chandra. Chandra means "bright and shinin
Different Type of KAAL SARPA YOGA
There are so many books and so many guidelines for KAAL SARPA YOGA. KALSURPA YOG
Mangal Dosha Remedy
Whenever Mars is situated in 1,2,4,7,8,12 th house of a Rashi or lunar cha
It is believed that by satisfying our ancestors and forefathers who are no more