Laxmi Narayan Yantra
Description about Laxmi Narayan:
All the Vedic scriptures such as the Four Vedas, the Upanishads, the Gitopanishad, the Srimad Bhagvatam, the Puranas, the Mahabharata, the Ramayana and others in spiritual line recommend that each of us worship Lord Vishnu and His Divine Consort, Laxmi.
Lord Vishnu represents the spiritual aspect of the Supreme Reality, being the protector and maintainer. Vishnu reincarnates on earth from time to time to destroy the evil from the world. His four arms indicate omnipresence and omnipotence. The right side of the body represents the creative activities of the mind and the intellect. The left side symbolizes the activities of the heart; that is love, kindness and compassion.
His consort Laxmi is the possessor of wealth, the wealth of grains, courage, valor, offspring, success, luxurious life and eternal and spiritual bliss.
Bestowers of all benedictions:
In Srimad Bhagvatam (6.19.9), it is said that if one desires all opulence, his duty is to daily worship Lord Vishnu with His wife, Laxmi. Lord Vishnu and the goddess of fortune are an immensely powerful combination. They bestow all benedictions and are the sources of all good fortune. Therefore the duty of everyone is to worship Laxmi-Narayana.
Laxmi Narayan Yantra:
Lakshminarayan yantra is a double deity Yantra combining the divine union of Vishnu and Laxmi. This is regarded as the most auspicious form of the Supreme. Goddess Laxmi is Vishnupriya, beloved of Vishnu, and worshipping them simultaneously brings prosperity, harmony in the home, good health and good luck in all ventures.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
- Purify your body and environment by sprinkling water mixed with Ganges water and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Light an incense or diya and offer fruits and flowers.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times or 108 times the mantra given below.
- Now concentrate on the tip of the Yantra and with all sincerity, ask God/Goddess for whatever you wish.
- Represents: God Vishnu & Goddess Laxmi
- Purpose: blesses the worshipper with wealth & prosperity.
- Mantra: Om Kleem Shreem Lakshminarayana namaha|
Articles for Laxmi Puja
Icon of Laxmi or Supari on White rice representing 9 forms of Laxmi A gold or si
108 names of Mahalaxmi
S.No. Mahalaxmi Name Meaning 1 Prakruti Nature 2 Vikruti Multi Faced Nature 3 Vi
Lakshmi Narayan Yantra
Laxmi Narayan Yantra Description about Laxmi Narayan: All the Vedic scripture
Skanda Mata Devi
Skanda Mata Devi Worship of Goddess Skanda Mata on the Fifth Day of Navratri Dat