Mahakali Yantra / Mahakali yantra benefits
Goddess Maha Kali:
Puranas and the Tantric scriptures regard Mahakali as the primordial force of the Universe and the divine consort of Lord Shiva. Sage Markandeya in his Markandeya Purana mentions that Mahakali is an extent of Goddess Durga. Mahakali in a literal sense means Great time; Maha-great and Kali from ‘Kala’ meaning time. She is the goddess of time and death.
Mahakali Yantra is a very powerful tool that emits the divine power of Goddess Kali. This Yantra radiates occult powers that nullify the ill-effects of black magic, freeing the native from the bad influences of spirits and ghosts. This Yantra also eliminates the harmful effects of malefic planets, especially Saturn who is usually responsible for misfortunes, sufferings and sorrows in life. Kali Yantra bestows spiritual power, and results in fulfilment of desires, increase in wealth and comforts.
Medicinal Power of Yantra:
Mahakali Yantra a time-tested remedy against chronic diseases like blood pressure, paralysis and nervous disorders. It also bestows longevity to the person who wears this Yantra on his body. One should keep the image of Kali while performing a ritual on it. According to Swangam Tantra, Kali Tantra and Bhairo Tantra, this Yantra is known as Swanam Yantra, kali Yantra, Mahakali Yantra or Bhadra Kali Yantra.
Physical Property and Ritual Significance:
This Yantra is composed of a Central Point (bindu) within five inverted triangles, three circles, eight petals inside and outsides. The whole Yantra enclosed in four doors, is written on silver or copper plates. This Yantra contains a symbolic representation of the goddess Mahakali, the oldest form of the Mother Goddess known to India. It is embossed with an open lotus inside which are five inverted triangles. Inscribed around the lotus is the 'beej' or 'seed' mantra of this Yantra.
A special ritual for this Yantra can be performed on Eighth Day of Chaitra (March-April), Ashadha (June-July), Sharavan (July-August) and Magh (January-February).
This Yantra bestows fulfilment of desires, wealth, and comforts.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask Mahakali for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Goddess Mahakali
- Purpose: to overcome enemies, protection from Black Magic, Saturn & Evil influences.
- Mantra: Om Kreeng Kalikaye Namah, Om Kapalinyey Namah|
Baglamukhi Yantra & its benefits Baglamukhi Maha Yantra is used for power & domi
Bhuvaneshwari Yantra & its benefits Devi Bhuvaneshwari The name of the Mahavidya
Das Mahavidya Yantra / Das Mahavidya Yantra benefits from Rudraksha Ratna The Te
Kamla Devi Yantra & its benefits Description of Kamla Devi: Kamla Devi is the go