Mangal yantra / Mangal Dev yantra Benefits
Description of Mars:
In the Indian astrology, Mars is considered as an inauspicious planet. The auspicious phase of mars lasts for seven years. The Puranas dictate that those who worship Mars get their desired fulfilled.
The planet Mars traverses through the Zodiac sign for about a year and two hundred and twenty days. The planet remains in each zodiac sign for about eight weeks in each sign. Fire is the representative element. Mars represents all those who engage in military, sports, wars, surgery and the like.
Mangal yantra works remarkably on those who carry endless debts, do not get suitable life partners, unable to have children, and are honest but unable to pay off the debts. All these difficulties can be overcome by the worship of Mangal yantra.
One can install and worship Mangal Yantra on Tuesday and observe fast for twenty one days. Those who are unable to find their soul mates, whose marital life is upside down, face separation/divorce should install this mantra.
Shri Mangal Yantra helps the worshiper to overcome the above difficulties and one succeeds in all his efforts to gain desires and led a comfortable life. When Mars is malefic or one is of rash temperament, Mangal yantra is very useful.
Mangal yantra removes the evil effects of Mars like injury, accidents etc. Those who are suffering from high blood pressure and those whose Mars is placed in first, fourth, seventh and tenth house may keep this yantra at their homes or with themselves to ward off the evil effects of planet Mars.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
Physical Property and Ritual Significance:
This Yantra is composed of a Central Point (bindu) within five inverted triangles, three circles, eight petals inside and outsides. The whole Yantra enclosed in four doors, is written on silver or copper plates. This Yantra contains a symbolic representation of the goddess Mahakali, the oldest form of the Mother Goddess known to India. It is embossed with an open lotus inside which are five inverted triangles. Inscribed around the lotus is the 'beej' or 'seed' mantra of this Yantra.
A special ritual for this Yantra can be performed on Eighth Day of Chaitra (March-April), Ashadha (June-July), Sharavan (July-August) and Magh (January-February).
This Yantra bestows fulfilment of desires, wealth, and comforts.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht God.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask Planet Mars for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Lord Mangal
- Purpose: For Luck in Business & Health.
- Mantra: Om AnGaaRaKaya Namah|
Chandra Yantra & its benefits Indian astrology is based on the lunar cycle and t
Guru Yantra & its benefits Significance of Jupiter: According to the Holy Rig Ve
Kaal Sarp Yantra & its benefits Description: The Sanskrit word ‘Kaal’ means
Ketu yantra / Ketu yantra Benefits About Ketu Planet: Vedic astrology maintains