Navgraha Yantra / Navgraha Yantra benefits
Description about Navagrah—Nine Planets:
In Vedic astrology, Navagraha (nine planets) are some of the major planetary influencers. They are Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, the Sun, the Moon, Rahu (north) and Ketu (south).
Sun: Being the principal planet, Sun (‘Surya’ in Sankrit) is the solar deity. Puranas describe him as having his celestial body of gold along with the chariot pulled by the divine seven horses. These chakras represent seven mystic chakras of the body.
Mars: This planet is under the sovereignty of Bhauma who is the son of Bhumi, Mother Earth. Since ages, Bhuma has been regarded as the lord of war and fights, ruling over Aries and Scorpio.
Mercury: Mangala is the lord of planet Mercury as well as the son of Moon. He is the god of merchandise and guardian of tradesmen.
Moon: Chandra in Sanskrit, Moon as Vedas describe, is called as Soma who is youthful, fine-looking, and blond with his two arms. He holds a club and a lotus. It is said that he moves across the sky by his divine chariot. He represents the mind and the Motherhood.
Jupiter: Called ‘Guru’ in Sanskrit, Jupiter is the spiritual leader of demigods. He is the epitome of piety, morality and spirituality. He is in the mode of goodness standing for knowledge and teaching.
Venus: Shukra in Sanskrit, Venus is the son of Sage Bhrigu and Ushana, as well as the teacher of the Daityas. Asuras, the wicked ones, find their refuge at the feet of Venus. Planet Venus stands for wealth, bliss, pleasure and reproduction.
Saturn: Shani, Saturn, is one of the nine most important divine beings in Vedic astrology. He is the son of Sun. He is in the mode of ‘tamas’—ignorance. Saturn is best known for afflicting agonies as well as fulfilling any desires after a long struggle.
Rahu: He represents the upper part (head) of the evil-minded snake that gulps down the Sun or the Moon, creating an eclipse. Raha-kaal, the period of Raju, in general causes chaos in one’s life as its influence as per Vedic astrology is considered inauspicious.
Ketu: He represents the rear part (tail) of the evil-minded snake. He leaves a colossal impact on one’s life as well as it rewards the native beyond their expectation.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
This Yantra helps negate the malefic effects of the nine planets and bestows beneficial effects. It consists of nine squares, each with a talisman representing one planet. It is extremely useful for worshipping them to strengthen benevolent planets by increasing their positive influences.
At the same time, this Yantra pacifies malefic planets and neutralizes negative effects. The Nav Graha Yantra is recommended for all individuals whose birth charts indicate negative positioning of the above planets within the horoscope that can distress one's health, prosperity and peace of mind. Lifelong worship of the Nav Graha Yantra maximizes advantages from planetary influences.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask the gods of nine planets for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Nine Planets
- Purpose: Negate the malefic effects of the nine planets.
- Mantra: Om Suryaaye Namah, Om Chandraye Namah, Om Budhaye Namah, Om Brihaspataye Namah, Om Mangalye Namah, Om Shukraye Namah, Om Shanaye Namah, Om RahaVe Namah, Om KetaVe Namah, Om Navgarihaya Namah|
Chandra Yantra & its benefits Indian astrology is based on the lunar cycle and t
Guru Yantra & its benefits Significance of Jupiter: According to the Holy Rig Ve
Kaal Sarp Yantra & its benefits Description: The Sanskrit word ‘Kaal’ means
Ketu yantra / Ketu yantra Benefits About Ketu Planet: Vedic astrology maintains