Rahu Yantra / Rahu Yantra benefits
Description about Rahu:
He is the presiding deity of this shadow (Chhaya). According to the Rig-Veda when Rahu – the son of Asuya or Sinhika covers the sun and the moon with his darkness, then it becomes so dark that the people become unable even to identify their places.
The great phase of Rahu lasts for 18 years. Barring few situations it is generally considered to be an inauspicious planet. According to the Vedic astrology if Rahu is situated unfavourably in the horoscope, it causes numerous physical ailments. It also causes accidents and creates a number of obstacles in the accomplishment of your goals.
The best way to appease Rahu is using his Yantra along with devoted worship and chanting the mantra. It will help prevent hidden enemies, wrong diagnosis of illness, deceit from those around you and negative energies from affecting well-being.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask Rahu for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Planet Rahu
- Purpose: To prevent hidden enemies, wrong diagnosis of illness.
- Mantra: Om Raam Rahve Namaha|
Chandra Yantra & its benefits Indian astrology is based on the lunar cycle and t
Guru Yantra & its benefits Significance of Jupiter: According to the Holy Rig Ve
Kaal Sarp Yantra & its benefits Description: The Sanskrit word ‘Kaal’ means
Ketu yantra / Ketu yantra Benefits About Ketu Planet: Vedic astrology maintains