Ramraksha Yantra / Ramraksha Yantra benefits
Description about Lord Rama:
Considered as the 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Rama is the most revered King of Ayodhya. The great epic Ramayan narrates the story of Lord Rama and His supremacy that conquered the most relentlessly arrogant demoniac Ravana, the King of Lanka. Lord Rama is also called as ‘Maryada Purshottum’ meaning ‘Perfectly self-controlled man’. Lord Vishnu had to incarnate as Lord Rama in order to wipe out malign, anti-social elements and irreligion that had been deep-seated in the heart of Ravana who had kidnapped His wife.
He was a son unequalled in the world, and resembled his father Dasaratha in the possession of good qualities. He never spoke an untruth, He respected the learned and the elderly; people adored Him, and He loved them. His transcendental body was free from disease and the influence of old age. He was eloquent, beautiful, and adaptable to circumstances.
Yantra is believed to destroy all the evils, and protects the person from all sorts of difficulties. To get rid of all perils, obstacles in the way of your success, gain, all round prosperity, fame and luxuries, one may worship this Yantra.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask Lord Rama for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Lord Rama
- Purpose: To destroys all the evils, and protects the person from all sorts of difficulties.
- Mantra: Om Sri Ram Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama|