Saraswati Yantra / Saraswati Yantra benefits
Description about Goddess Saraswati:
Knowledge is power, which is rightly said. Everyone seeks to enhance their knowledge through academic pursuits, personal study of religious/ spiritual treatises etc. From Vedic times, Goddess Saraswati is regarded as the bestower of wisdom, education, intellect and speech. She is also referred as Vak devi (goddess of speech) and Sakala kaladhishtatri (goddess bestowing all the arts).
Carefully prepared Saraswati Yantra, if propitiated with ardent devotion can definitely enhance the knowledge of the devotee. By worshipping Saraswati Yantra students perform well in the examinations. Concentration and memory power are enhanced, filling the mind with positive thoughts. For acquiring spiritual wisdom also, the grace of Goddess Saraswati is essential. The worship of Saraswati blesses the person with intuitive skills and a creative bent of mind. One is blessed with an understanding of the music, dance and other creative arts and is enabled to achieve proficiency
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask Goddess Saraswati for whatever you wish.
Scroll Down to read more
- Represents: Goddess Saraswati
- Purpose: For Knowledge, Education, Intelligence & Creativity.
- Mantra: Om Eim Saraswatiyey Namaha|
Shop Now for Energized Products