Siddha Mala / Rudraksha Siddha Mala
This is a very special and most powerful Mala made of a selection of Rudraksha of various Mukhis brought together in a single mala. The beads are strung most effectively for mantra Siddhi and power.
Configuration of Rudraksha Siddh Mala:
One beads each of 1 mukhi till 14 mukhi, Gauri shankar & Ganesh Rudraksha. Supreme Sarva Siddha combination is made by adding higher mukhi beads of 15,16,17 and 18 mukhis to this mala.
This is a combination of neck mala and 2 wrist malas strung as per Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy.
Significance of Rudraksha Siddha Mala:
Scroll Down to read more
- This is an "Akshamalika" (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
- For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
- According to Puranas, a person who wears different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
- This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas.
- You may get everything that you can dream.
- This is a chakra mala for balancing all chakras.
- This is the most powerful healing mala.
- This mala is designed to be worn on body or carried close to person.
Shop Now for Energized Products
Purpose of Siddha Mala
It is a very powerful healing mala. It is worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha. The synergistic combination of all mukhis in a mala provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfillment of desires.
Power of Siddh Mala
For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level. You may get everything what you can dream. This is the most powerful healing mala. According to Puranas, a person who wears all different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva Incarnate. This mala may be worn or carried close to person. This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas. Testimonials continuously pour in from wearers of this powerful mala.