Description about Goddess Tara:
“Saadhakaanaam Sukham Katreem Sarva Lok Bhayankareem”
It means Bhagwati Tara bestows prosperity to the Sadhaks. Even great Yogis like Vashishtth, Vishwamitra, Ravan, Gorakhnath have accepted the greatness of Tara Sadhana. It was due to Sadhana of Tara that Kuber could become the Lord of Wealth. Tara Sadhana is very easy to accomplish and hence it is a must for Sadhaks.
Goddess Tara is probably the oldest goddess who is still worshipped extensively in modern times. Tara originated as a Hindu goddess, the Mother Creator, representing the eternal life force that fuels all life. There are many embodiments of Tara, but the best known are the White Tara and the Green Tara. The peaceful, compassionate White Tara gently protects and brings long life and peace. The more dynamic goddess, Green Tara is the "Mother Earth", and a fierce goddess who overcomes obstacles, and saves us from physical and spiritual danger. In Sanskrit, the name Tara means Star, but she was also called She Who Brings Forth Life, The Great Compassionate Mother, and The Embodiment of Wisdom, and the Great Protectress.
In the present age wealth is a measure of a person's worth. Even for good tasks one needs wealth. The above Yantra has been prepared in very special and auspicious moments. Just by keeping it in the house one can get miraculous results and attain wealth as well as prosperity in life.
- Purify your body and environment by sprinkling water mixed with Ganges water and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Light an incense or diya and offer fruits and flowers.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times or 108 times the mantra given below.
- Now concentrate on the tip of the Yantra and with all sincerity, ask God/Goddess for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Goddess Tara
- Purpose: for Wealth and Prosperity in Life.
- Mantra: Hreem Shreem Hoom Phat, Om Hreem Shreem Hoom Phat,Shreem Hreem Shreem Hoom Phat|
Baglamukhi Yantra & its benefits Baglamukhi Maha Yantra is used for power & domi
Bhuvaneshwari Yantra & its benefits Devi Bhuvaneshwari The name of the Mahavidya
Das Mahavidya Yantra / Das Mahavidya Yantra benefits from Rudraksha Ratna The Te
Kamla Devi Yantra & its benefits Description of Kamla Devi: Kamla Devi is the go