Vaastu is a complete understanding of direction, geography, topography, environment and physics. The more we are becoming modern, the more we are going away from our Vedas, thus facing all the problems in the life. Impulsive planning and unorganised architectural methods have led to the basic problem today i.e. DISHARMONY. Thus, Vastu is a bridge between man and nature.
If you are a brilliantly qualified person and still unable to find a job you deserve or you are not able to run a business successfully, know that the place you are living in suffers from Vastu dosha. If you constantly have disagreements with your spouse without any reason or your children disobediently behave with you, keep in mind, your house is inflicted by Vastu dosha.
Vastu is not a religion it's a science of setting the things correctly and balances the five elements that is Earth, Fire, Water, Space, and Air to have the maximum benefit out of life. If your house or work place is violating any principle of Vastu, that is a Vastu dosh. A Vastu dosh can be corrected through the changes in the rooms, through interiors of the house, by changing the placements, by using regulators or using some charged objects. Every Vastu dosh has some remedy and if taken properly, the happiness and peace comes back in the life again.
• You may conduct, through qualified Brahmins, these rituals: Ganesh Puja, Navagrah Shanti and Vastu Purush Puja. Navachandi Yagya, Shantipath, agnihotra yagya.
• Take a Vastu Purush idol, Snake idol (silver), a copper wire, a pearl and a Red Coral gemstone. Wrap all these in red cloth with red sand and keep them in East direction. It corrects the existing Vastu dosha.
• Put red sand, cashew nut, powla in red cloth and keep that in West direction on Tuesday. This will invite peace into your house.
• Old buildings should be demolished after permission of Vaastu Purush by prayers. During demolition never take home the earthen pot, water, or seat.
• You may perform Rakhshoghna Sukta jaap, Homa and Anusthan rituals.
• Recite this mantra 12500 times - starting from Tuesday - minimum 108 times daily till 12500 are over: Om Namo Bhagvati Vaastu Devtay Namah. After that, perform Dasamsa Home in the end.
• Offer daily prayers to Vaastu Purush.
• Perform Rudri Path on every Monday and during every New Moon Day.
• Keep an image or idol of Lord Ganesha in the house.
•The house which is vacant since some years should be taken in use after doing Vastu Shanti. After doing Vaastu Shanti - do not keep that house empty for more than 3 months.
• Never keep underground cellar empty. (If any)Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
• Do not keep South-West room vacant nor give it on rent.
• Light a lamp daily evening near the water pot in the house.
• Better if you perform Graha Shanti every year because we tend to commit a number of sinful things.
• If some a river or drain is flowing in a direction other than the north-east direction of the house and has an anti-clock movement, then place the statue of dancing Ganesha facing the west on the north-east corner of the house.
• If the bore (water well) has been dug in the wrong direction, then place the picture of Panchmukhi Hanumanji, facing South-East to the bore.
• If a naked wall is seen while entering into a flat, then either a picture or a statue of Ganesha should be placed there or a Shree Yantra. The naked wall is the sign of loneliness.
• If high voltage overhead wires pass over a house, then a plastic pipe filled with lime should be erected from one corner to the other of the affected area in such a manner that the both ends should remain outside by at least three feet each. This will eliminate the evil effects of energy being generated out of the overhead wires.
Chandra Doshas Remedies
The Moon in Vedic astrology is called Chandra. Chandra means "bright and shinin
Different Type of KAAL SARPA YOGA
There are so many books and so many guidelines for KAAL SARPA YOGA. KALSURPA YOG
Mangal Dosha Remedy
Whenever Mars is situated in 1,2,4,7,8,12 th house of a Rashi or lunar cha
It is believed that by satisfying our ancestors and forefathers who are no more