Vashikaran Yantra / Vashikaran Yantra benefits
"Vashikaran" literally means ‘to have someone under your control’. Hence, the Vashikaran Yantra is worshipped and used to attract the person you desire and bring him or her under your influence. This Yantra is used to enchant (spell) and bring the person you love in your life. It can also be used for attraction and drawing someone in your life.
A Powerful Attracting Tool:
It is a real mystical marvel of the ancient Indian science This yantra is to attract someone you love, get the partner of your choice. If your love is true you will see the result from the first day itself. For attracting someone you love or drawing a soul mate into your life. Also for bringing a beloved person under control for good or beneficial intentions such as promoting harmony and synchronicity as a couple.
Effects and Benefits:
It is a very powerful Yantra. If your Saturn is bad then you can use together with Nav Graha Yantra to maximize the benefit. Vashikaran can also be used to attract prosperity and success in your life. It concentrates the energy of your mind waves to influence the woman or man of your dreams and within a period of 40 to 90 days attracts her or him towards you. The more intense your desire, the faster the results – provided you perform the ritual worship of the Vashikaran Yantra with sincere devotion and single-minded purpose.
Not To Be Used For Bad Intentions:
This Yantra should not be used for negative purposes or ill intentions. This Yantra can be applied in various ways such as gaining cordial professional and personal relationships between superiors, colleagues, friends and others. It can also help obtain favours from others especially in matters relating to one's profession.
At the same time, it helps enhances a good impression of yourself on others to win affection and friendship in their hearts and minds. This Yantra also causes others to be drawn towards you favourably. It should be noted that this Yantra will work only if there is a karmic propensity between the two people. Love can only be encouraged to happen, never forced.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God for whatever you wish.
- Purpose: To attract the person you desire and bring him or her under your influence.
- Mantra: Om Lakeem Lakeem (name of person) Mum Vashyam Kuru Kuru Swaha|