Use wisdom of the Higher chakra to balance the lower
Every chakra awakens a certain ability in us which helps us to face challenges/tests in life thus awaken our dormat powers and realise them in conciousness and facilitate our evolution to our divine selves. I find that the chakra immediately above the one facing the lesson is the one that plays a large role in helping the lesson to be realised.
- For learning lessons of Muladhara chakra which are grounding and connection with your roots and facing challenges on your own, one needs to use the powers of Swathisthana chakra which are self love, self worth and ability to control situations.
- For learning lessons of the Swathisthana chakra which are defending one’s boundaries, realising self worth and self love, one needs to use the power of the Manipura chakra which are letting go and realisation of self power and dominance.
- Manipura chakra teaches us that we have Power in all circumstances and can use it to change situations in our favour and for this we need to use the wisdom of the heart chakra which bestows trust, love and compassion.
- For heart chakra which teaches us to forgive and trust, we need to use throat chakra which teaches that we are special and one of a kind and have no competition with anyone.
- For throat chakra which teaches us to release helplessness and realise our uniqueness, we need to use the intelligence of the Ajna chakra to create unique ways to turn situations the way we want.
- For Ajna chakra which teaches us to accept people and situations the way they are and release Ego, we need to use the wisdom of the Crown chakra which opens us to trust in the divine scheme of things.
This is the most powerful combination that balances all chakras giving you health, self power, protection and abundance in all spheres. Wearer is blessed with Confidence, a high magnificent Aura, excellent communication skills, stability, grounding, radiant health, fearlessness and immense bliss.
Therapeutic benefits: This combination provides relief in digestive disorders, hypertension, back pain, neck/ shoulder pain, Insomnia, knee/ankle pains, heart problems.
Have any concern? Click for Free recommendations