Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
The Gaurishankar Rudraksh symbolizes the union of Lord Shiv and Goddess Parvati. These two forms of energy and worship have also been supposed to be significant in the creation and destruction of the universe. The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is very rare, and is supposed to provide its wearer with the unique gifts of awakening of inner consciousness, spiritual evolution and also oneness with all around. Ancient texts have spoken highly of this Rudraksha and this is a favorite of Rishi and Yogis since times immemorial.
- The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha helps promote family peace and family harmony.
- The Gauri Shankar is a potent and beautiful healing symbol and a mode of worship for one's connection with the internal and external Universe.
- Using the Gauri Shankar Rudraksha bead helps improve the wearer's knowledge of his or her existence and awareness within the Brahmand (universe).
- It influences every sphere of the wearer's life towards a positive direction: whether it be work, leisure, family, marriage, children or other activities like sports and business.
"Om Aim Hreem Yugalrupanaye Namah"
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
Question as posted on Rudra Beads Societies Club
A temple priest advised me that ladies aren't supposed to wear rudraksha mala. Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Shiva and shouldnt be worn by ladies. Is that true? Could you please advice and shed some light on this?
- Celebrities wearing Rudraksha
- Dos & Donts of Rudrakshas
- Blood Pressure and Meditation
- Time duration for effect of Rudrakshas
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos