Indrakshi Mala is a wonderful combination made up of one bead each of one mukhi till 21 mukhi and Trijuti according to the description in Katyani Tantra strung in interpretation with Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy. Indrakshi Mala is known to be an unusual possession which only few blessed persons in the world own. According to the ancient scriptures, the universe tends to obey your wish as a command once you possess Indrakshi Mala.
According to Katyani Tantra:
1. Indrakshi Mala sanctifies you with the divine blessings of Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu, Goddess Durga, Lord Ganesha, Lord Surya and other deities
2. These Gods always stay with the wearer of Indrakshi Mala
3. All the desires of the wearer of Indrakshi Mala are fulfilled
4. Indrakshi Mala also saves one from any kind of harm or loss or danger
5. Negative forces are driven away from the wearer of Indrakshi Mala
6. Gayatri Devi in all Her forms resides in Indrakshi Mala
7. Indrakshi Mala sets an equilibrium of all the Chakras governing the human body
8. Indrakshi Mala provides riches, pleasures, comforts and all earthly desires, as well leads one to path of righteousness and Moksha
9. Gayatri Devi in all Her forms resides in Indrakshi Mala
The price of Indrakshi Mala, the provider of earthly comfort on the path to Moksha, is on the higher side owing to its rare availability and grand possession
The power of Indrakshi Mala spans across generations. This mala provides riches, pleasures, comforts and all earthly desires and leads one to path of righteousness and Moksha.
Indrakshi Mala is beneficial for those aiming at visibility in terms of community leadership, heading social welfare programs and leading platforms for the well-being of others. All your Siddhis for achieving summits in these fields are influenced positively by Indrakshi Mala.
The one which influences all the Siddhis.
The one which generates all the attributes of destroying ignorance.
Possessing an Indrakshi Mala is like having entire Universe with you.
Om Aim Hreem Shreem Kleem Kloom Indrakshyai Namah
Om Iym Hrim Srim Kleem Kloom Indrakshyai Nama,
Om namo bhagawathi , Indrakshi, Mahalakshmi, Sarva jana sammohini, Kalarathri, Narasimhi, Sarva Shathru samharini, Anale, Abhaye, Ajithe. Aparajithe, Mahasimhavahini, Mahishasura Mardhani, Hana hana, Mardhaya mardhaya, Maaraya maaraya, Soshaya soshaya Dhahaya dhahaya, Maha grahan samhara samhara.
Oh Goddess Indrakshi, Mahalakshmi, enchantress of the universe, darkest night, the female aspect of lion-man, She who kills all enemies, raging fire, She who saves all, She who cannot be defeated, She who can help one win over sins, She who rides the lion, She who killed the buffalo rakshasa, Kill, kill, Beat, beat, destroy, destroy, exterminate, exterminate, burn, burn, and kill, kill all the ills caused by the great planets.
Savithri saa cha Gayathri Brahmani brhama Vadini,
Narayani, Bhadra Kali, Rudrani, Krisha Pingala.
She herself is Savithri and Gayathri,
She is the part of creator as Bramani,
She is the part of Vishnu as Narayani,
She is the terror goddess Bhadra Kali,
She is the part of Shiva as Rudrani,
And she is part of Krishna as Krishna Pingala.
Bhavani, paravathi, durga, haimavathi, ambika, Shiva,
Shiva bhavani rudrani sankaradha sareerini.
She is Bhavani, Parvathy, Durga,
She is golden coloured,
She is Ambika, the wife of Shiva,
And she is the power of Rudra,
And she resides in half the body of Shiva.
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
Question as posted on Rudra Beads Societies Club
A temple priest advised me that ladies aren't supposed to wear rudraksha mala. Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Shiva and shouldnt be worn by ladies. Is that true? Could you please advice and shed some light on this?
- Celebrities wearing Rudraksha
- Dos & Donts of Rudrakshas
- Buyers beware
- Time duration for effect of Rudrakshas
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos