Hessonite Garnet is a semiprecious that is believed to improve health and energy. One who wears gets Hessonite Gemstone love, success and popularity.
Garnets are said to be the widely accepted gemstones in Europe during the times of Antiquity and the Middle Ages. People such as travellers and traders kept it while travelling as they believed the stone brought good luck and made their journey trouble-free. Garnet is known as 'The Stone of Health and Power'.
- It removes the feelings of uncertainty and self-doubts.
- It heals various issues pertaining to physical and mental health.
- It averts prostrate problems and body weight issues.
CARE AND USAGE:
- After buying, one must detoxify Hessonite Garnet gemstone by dipping it in clean water for a night.
- To clean the stone, you can use warm soap water. Keep in mind, NEVER use chemical to clean it.
- Make sure the stone does not get exposed to abrasions.
- Wear it on the little finger only. You may use it as a bracelet.
IMPORTANCE OF UNTREATED/NATURAL STONE:
Any gemstone must be in their natural state meaning it should not be made subject to heat treatment. Generally stones are heated to enhance their color quality. However, heating the stones minimizes their inner value and quality. Untreated gemstones are naturally authentic and tend to generate better results.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS OF RED GARNET:
For the best results, use the stone as a ring or a pendant and has to be worn per Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy (RRST- a scientific healing method devised by Rudra Centre). Gemstones, worn as per RRST methods, give positive results to the wearers. (Click here to know about RRST) You can also Click here to read the opinions and experience of those who have used it as per RRST.
For getting best results by wearing Hessonite Garnet gemstone, contact us as our team of experts will guide you through wearing it as per RRST.
WHY TO BUY FROM RUDRA CENTRE?
Rudra Centre is the first organization across the globe that holds the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 Certification for expertise in the immaculate use of Rudraksha, Gemstones, Yantra and Hindu ritual paraphernalia based on years-old research and experience.
At Rudra Centre, we specialize in personally collecting the best quality season-based Rudraksha beads and gemstones. For this we have skilled artisans who are trained in thread, gold and silver artworks and follow Rudraksha stringing as per RRST.