Kaalsarpa Dosha Nivaran
What is Kaalsarp Yog?
Kaalsarpyog is formed when all seven planets are come between Rahu and Ketu. A complete Kalsarp Yog is formed when exactly half the natal chart is unoccupied by planets. Exclusion of even one single planet outside the Rahu-Ketu Axis does not signify Kalsarp Yog. An individual taking birth in this Kaalsarpyog suffers tensions, fear and insecurity, and has a constant fear from death. This yoga is considered to be more malefic than any other malefic yoga or dosha.
Very often, this yoga is also considered as Kaalsarp Dosh due to its negative implications on people's life. Kal Sarp Dosh or Kalsarp Yog may bring various problems in an individual's life like; losses in business, child problems, family problems, fear of death etc. The time frame for Kalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh is until 47 years; however it varies from individual to individual.
What is Kaalsarp Dosh?
According to Indian astrology, there are twelve different types of Kalsarpa yoga or Kaalsarp Dosh. Depending on the positioning of Rahu and Ketu, the effects range from delayed marriage, loss of ancestral property, lack of self-confidence, financial problems, legal litigation and accidents to imprisonment.
A partial Kaalsarpyog is formed when inauspicious planets like Mars and Saturn are positioned on the opposite side of 'Rahu' and 'Ketu'. The effects of this yoga are not as adverse as the complete Kalsarp Yog.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects
An individual with Kaalsarpyog in his horoscope may go through a multitude of problems ranging from delayed marriage, chronic health problems and loss of ancestral property, vehicular accident and lack of self-confidence, debts, problem in business or job front, financial problems, legal litigation or imprisonment.
Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra
The Mantra given below is the Gayatri Mantra for Kaalsarpyog or Kaal Sarp Dosh mantra:
"Om Bhjangeshaaya Vidmahe, Sarprajya Dhimahi, Tanno Nagah Prachodayat"
Kaal Sarp Yog Puja
Kaalsarpyog may bring agonies throughout the life of an individual, however to counter these difficulties, it is suggested to conduct Kaal Sarp Yog Puja for a duration of 4 days through 5 priests. Our Kaal Sarp Yog Puja service includes, Ganpati sthapana, Navgraha sthapana, Shoadash matrika, Brahma Puja, Kalash Sthapana, Shiv Abhishek - Naag Nagin Puja, Rahu Mantra jaap with 18000 recitations, Mahamrityunja with 11000 recitations, Havan, Arti, Pushpanjaali and dispersion of Naag Naagin in running water.
There are 12 types of KalSarpa Dosha.
1. Anant KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in Lagna, Ketu in seventh house: The person is prone to be target of conspiracies hatched by people supposedly close to him. The person is likely to lose out in matters of courts. Married life would be marred by differences between husband and wife.
2. Kulika KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in second house, Ketu in eighth: This combination is not good for the person’s health. Expenses would be more than the income and the financial situation would remain fairly mediocre. He has to struggle a lot in life to achieve something.
3. Vasuki KalSarpa Dosha- Rahu in third house, Ketu in ninth: The person would have trouble dealing with his brothers and friends. Travel to foreign countries would create problems. The person having this combination in his chart should take precautions in deals by paying extra attention towards legal documentation.
4. Shank pal KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in fourth house, Ketu in tenth: The person with this combination would never be satisfied with his financial situation and would always strive for more. The person is prone to troubles relating to immovable property - e.g. land, houses and modes of conveyance - e.g. cars. 5. PadmaKalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in fifth house, Ketu in eleventh: The person would have trouble with children. The person should never try his luck in lottery, share markets, and anything where speculation is involved.
6. Mahapadma KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in sixth house, Ketu in twelfth: The person would not do well in relationships and would have a very pessimistic view of life.
7. Takshak KalSarpa Yoga - Rahu in seventh house, Ketu in first: There is a need for the person to be extra careful in matter relating to married life and business partnerships.
8. Karkotak KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in eighth house, Ketu in second: The person does not benefit from any paternal property. There would be a lot of trust issues between the person and his friends. This combination is not good for health and Rahu being in eighth house is usually not considered good as it indicates a sudden and violent death.
9. Shankhnaad KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in ninth house, Ketu in third: This combination indicates problems from higher authorities, government of the day and local administration in the field of business and commerce.
10. Paatak KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in tenth house, Ketu in fourth: Rahu being in tenth house indicates problem in employment and higher authorities whom the person would report to during his/her job.
11. Vishakt KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in eleventh house, Ketu in fifth: This combination indicates a lot of problems between the person and his elder brother. The person would also remain away from his native place throughout his life. The person would be prone to problems like heart trouble, insomnia etc.
12. Sheshnag KalSarpa Dosha - Rahu in twelth house, Ketu in sixth: The person would be prone to problems from people whom he does not know - mysterious enemies.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran (remedies):
The remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran are as mentioned below:
1. Pray Lord Hanuman
2. Perform Nagdosh nivaran pooja so as to keep away from the melific effect of Rahu. This Nagdosh pooja is usually performed on Wednesday and on Monday.
3. Feed ants and fishes.
You can seek Free Consultation from Rudra Centre for Kaalsarpa Dosha Nivaran
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
Kaal means death. The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu.
What is KaalSarp Yog? Why and How it is formed? What are its solutions and remedies?
If all the seven planets come between Rahu and Ketu then KaalSarp Yog formed.
If in between Rahu & Ketu all seven planets comes then it is not good. The person who takes birth in this yog suffer from various problems like child problems, loss in business, family problems etc. Rahu is known as snack and Ketu is its tail. All planets comes under the execs of Rahu & Ketu because of which Kaal Sarp Yog is formed in horoscope.
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos