Spiritual-Sacred Items & Meditational Accessories :: :: Pyramids and Balls :: :: Pyramids :: :: Pyramid in Black Jade
Details for Pyramid in Black Jade
View Equivalent Price
Pyramid in Black Jade - 179 gms
Pyramid in Black Jade - 121 gms
Pyramid in Black Jade
Black Jade is an ancient stone that has historically been used to attract money. Jade is also a protective stone, guarding against accidents and misfortune.
The Pyramid corners are the symbols of peacefulness, seriousness, wisdom and truth. Its conical part is the symbol of tri-level spiritual power. The northern part of the pyramid represents heat, southern represents cold, and eastern is for light whereas the western part stands for darkness.
Uses of Pyramid:
• When kept in the Northeast corner a sense of well being is felt by family members.
• When kept in the Southwest corner in bedroom to ensures sound sleep.
• House wives feeling tired and restless should keep one in the Southeast corner of the kitchen to become energetic.
• Use it in study rooms of kids to have more concentration in their studies.
• Keep it in your office cabin in the Southwest corner for smooth running of the business.
• To get rid off black magic, bury four pyramids in the four corners of the house.
Searching for Products?
Select Category :
Wealth and Success
Health Peace Stability
Knowledge and Communication
Love and Marriage
Free Gifts With Every Purchase
I am extremely happy with your quality of product you have delivered exactly how i wanted i have purchsed black hakeek mala from your bangalore centre i am extremely satisfied i am looking forward to buy more in future store coordinator is extermly helpful n polite...
View Head Office Photos
D-319, Neelkanth Business Park,
Behind Vidyavihar Railway Station,
Vidyavihar West,Mumbai-86, INDIA
022 - 21018225 / 26
Rudra Centre today is a market leader in Rudraksha, Gemstones &
Hindu Puja Items
Watch this Beautiful Presentation on
Life and Chakras
View All World Wide Centres
View All Centres In India
All Right Reserved | Copyright © RUDRAKSHA RATNA