Rules to wear Rudraksha Energized
|Rules to Wear Rudraksha
After having studied rudraksh deeply for more than 1yr now i personally FEEL there are some very extremely important points which should be followed/remembered with wearing of rudraksh, these are listed below ... All of the below mentioned points may NOT be rules (to be followed with rudraksh) since some of below mentioned points are my personal suggestions or viewpoints so i leave this for the reader to decide .......
• Energise/Pran Prathistha rudraksh from a brahmin pandit in a Shiv temple & then wear ur energised rudrash for first time immediately after its Pran Prathistha puja.
• Before you wear your energised rudraksh bead/mala for first time make sure u follow the vidhi of saying the mantras as laid down in scriptures.
• Hereafter every time you remove or wear ur rudraksh (after its puja) say om-namah-shivah minimum 3times or 11times .. mansic jap is ok.
• Rudraksha beads can be worn at all times and scriptures do not mention any Taboo. Since it is an item of energy some people prefer to remove during Sex, visit to funeral grounds and during bowel movements. This is however not compulsory and not mentioned in ancient texts.
• After u come back from attending participating in some one's death funeral procession &/or visiting the cemetery or cremation ground, then 1st thing u should do is take a complete water bath. Make sure u wet ur head & forehead & neck regions thoroughly with water and then wear rudraksh.
• Make sure there is no rahu kaal & yamghat kaal at time of buying a new mukhi rudraksh bead/mala & the time of doing its Pran Prathistha puja & also at the time of wearing energised rudraksh bead/mala for the first time,do pls refer to panchag.
• Never touch rudraksh with dirty hands.
• Never touch rudraksh with pointer fingers.
• If at all by mistake u have touched ur rudraksh with dirty hands then pour some good amount of ganga jal on rudraksh & ask forgiveness from lord shiva & then touch rudraksh to lord shiva photo or shivling & then wear it,it is good to keep ganga jal 1 or 2 bottles handy at home.
• Navratri,shivaratri,mahashivratri & eclispe are auspiciouse times to dharan rudraksh,there may be some more however i am not aware of it.
• If for some reason u are not able to dharan/wear ur rudraksh then keep it in a small box at puja place & offer daily namaskar with om-namah-shivah jap.
• Sometimes mistakes may happen with rudraksh after all we are all humans however a person should remember not to repeat those same mistakes again.
• Always buy rudraksh from ur own money & not other people's borrowed money, also same applies when u give dakshna to panditiji after rudraksh Pran Prathistha,in case if u do borrow money then make sure u return that amount which u used for purpose of rudraksh, also i feel that one should not bargain when buying rudraksh bead/mala.
• Get ur rudraksh bead/mala re energised thru its Pran Prathistha puja once every year at maha shivaratri or shivratri.
• It is suggested that u have strong thread to place rudraksh in, or use multiple strands of thread to make it strong so that thread does not break off anytime & rudraksh does not fall to ground.
• Rudraksh beads or malas should not be exchanged or interchanged after u dharan/wear it.
• Read more about rudraksh to increase ur knowledge on it however also make sure u dont get confused by reading from too many different sources.
• It is suggested that brush that u use for cleaning rudraksh beads should be used only for 1 time use & then disposed off, everytime use a new clean small brush.
• There are various amrit yog & siddhi yog timings displayed in jyotish magazines & panchang,if one wishes then one could follow these timings for rudraksh puja or wear rudrash(for 1st time) during these times.
• ALWAYS REMEMBER THE AMOUNT OF BENEFIT U GET FROM UR RUDRAKSH WILL ALSO DEPEND ON THE AMOUNT OF RESPECT & CARE U SHOW TOWARDS UR RUDRAKSH BEAD..RUDRAKSH IS LORD SHIVA...
I personally feel one good book on rudraksh is "Power of Rudraksh by Kamal Seetha".
Source: Posted by Vikrant
For information on How to Energize Rudraksha click here