Siddha Mala / Rudraksha Siddha Mala
This is a very special and most powerful Mala made of a selection of Collector Rudraksha for various Mukhis brought together in a single mala. The beads are strung most effectively for mantra Siddhi and power.
Configuration of Rudraksha Siddh Mala:
One bead each of 1 mukhi till 14 mukhi, Gauri shankar & Ganesh rudraksha.
Significance of Rudraksha Siddha Mala:
- This is an "Akshamalika" (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) & all knowledge reside in this mala.
- For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
- According to Puranas, a person who wears different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva incarnate.
- This has rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas.
- You may get everything what you can dream.
- This is a chakra mala for balancing all chakras .
- This is the most powerful healing mala.
- This mala is designed to be worn on body or carried close to person.
Purpose of Siddha Mala
It is a very powerful healing mala. Worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha. The synergistic combination of all mukhis in a mala provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfillment of desires.
Power of Siddh Mala
For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level. You may get everything what you can dream. This is the most powerful healing mala. According to Puranas, a person who wears all different mukhi Rudraksha becomes Lord Shiva Incarnate. This mala maybe worn or carried close to person . This has rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devatas. Testimonials continuously pour in from wearers of this powerful mala.
Blessings of Siddh Malas
Each mala from Rudra Centre is prepared in the accurate synergistic manner in order to form a complete circuit of energy and tap total power of each bead. This is then infused with mantras and blessings as per procedure below and is purified and sanctified before sending to the wearer.
The blessings procedure is detailed below: Choose an auspicious day and time for blessings. Blessings may be done by the wearer, his Guru or a priest. After bath, with a pure mind and body arrange the items for blessings: Punchgavya & Punchamrit. Chant 3 times "Om Namah Shivaya".
More about blessings of Siddha Malas
Excerpts from Puranas
Quote from Padma Purana
One who wears all mukhi rudraksha becomes equal to me. So dear Son, one should try by all means to wear rudraksha.
Quote from Akshamalikopanishad
All Gods and Goddess reside in this mala. All should worship this mala. This is an "Akshamalika" (garland of letters). All mantra (whose count is 7 crores) and all knowledge reside in this mala.
You will need to fill a form and based on this, you will get a detailed email report having
- Aura Chakra analysis report
- Astrology chart and interpretation
- Solutions for new approach to life
Recommendation of :
- Rudraksha Suitable combinations for empowerment.
- Gems-This includes Gemstones that are best suited as per current Dasha.
Also verification of suitability and correct placement of Gemstones you are wearing currently.
- Yantras-For placing in pocket and keeping in home/office.
- Mantras and Daily affirmations.
Ancient Vedic scriptures talk on different circumstances leading to the creation of “Rudra”. All the epics are centered on Lord Shiva, the god of eternal cycle of creation and destruction. Lord Shiva is also known by the name “Rudra”. According to Shiva puran, once lord Shiva went into deep meditation for a long period for the well-being of all living beings. After waking from the state of meditation, he opened his eyes and instantly tear drops fell on the earth.Read More
Articles :Read More
We at Rudra Centre are committed to providing you with the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed Best quality, Hand selected Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Indonesia to our clients.
Rudra Centre Videos