Shani Yantra / Shani Yantra benefits
Description about Shani:
Lord Shani, Saturn, is the son of Sun god and Chaya (Sanvarna). He is considered as a pitiless god ruling the planet Saturn. He is believed to be the elder brother of Lord Yama, the god of death. Both; Shani and Yama are appointed by the Supreme Lord to teach lessons to the living entities. The only difference between the two is that Shani awards deserving punishments and rewards during living beings’ life span whereas Lord Yama punishes the miscreants after their death. In ay case, the living beings get what they deserve.
According to Vedic astrology, if the Saturn pierces and passes through the constellation of Rohini then it is considered to be very inauspicious and causes draughts for twelve years making even the survival of the living beings impossible.
Shani Yantra used to propitiate an afflicted Shani and achieve material riches through the complete blessings of Lord Shani. When Saturn is malefic in a horoscope, in transit or causes Sadesati, use of Shani yantra is very beneficial. Shani yantra is useful, when one feels depressed. It indicates success in worldly affairs, success in business and the man touches the dizzy heights. Shani yantra is kept on rising moon Saturday during venus or Saturn Hora.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
- Represents: Planet Saturn
- Purpose: to Propitiate an afflicted Shani and achieve Rajayog.
- Mantra: Om Shan Shanecharaya Namah|
Chandra Yantra & its benefits Indian astrology is based on the lunar cycle and t
Guru Yantra & its benefits Significance of Jupiter: According to the Holy Rig Ve
Kaal Sarp Yantra & its benefits Description: The Sanskrit word ‘Kaal’ means
Ketu yantra / Ketu yantra Benefits About Ketu Planet: Vedic astrology maintains