The term Rudraksha itself symbolizes Lord Shiva. "Rudra" stands for Lord Shiva and "Aksha" for Shiva's tears. Lord Shiva himself is the first ardent user and admirer of Rudraksha. Rudrakshas are the original Vedic Beads of Power worn by the Gods, Yogis and Rishis since ancient times. Rudrakshas has been boldly mentioned in Vedic Puranas, and Upanishads as the most powerful aid to align self with supreme consciousness and for living fulfilled life. These books have specific reference of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha to 21 Mukhi Rudraksha beads, each capable of aligning the positive energies for health, happiness, spiritual fulfilment, prosperity, creativity, intuitive ability, family harmony, attraction, self empowerment and fearless life.
RULING GOD: Shiva
RULING PLANET: All
BEEJ MANTRA: "Aum Namah Shivaya", "Aum Hreem Namah"
- There are innumerable physical, mental, psychological and psychiatric benefits of wearing Rudraksha.
- It is believed that Rudraksha touching your body parts tap the energy reservoir of your body and unleashes abundance of energy.
- It cures diseases related to throat, stomach, heart, kidney, limbic system, mental ailments and emotional imbalance.
- Wearing Rudraksha enlightens and awakens your spiritual self.
- It gives emotional balance, unity & harmony.
- It also burns past karmas, relives from past memories of shame, anger and low self respect.
- Brings immense wealth & success in all spheres.
Wearing Rudraksha helps one in opening the blocked Chakras and balancing it. Each chakra has specific characteristic depending on which we have to wear a particular Rudraksha. Rudra centre, after extensive research and wide experience has developed a unique scientific therapy called RRST for the benefit of all.
IDENTIFYING THE GENUINE RUDRAKSHA (PROPERTIES):
- One must discard Rudraksha if they are defiled by worms, are cut & broken and have cracks.
- One must look for healthy, lustrous, having natural hole and thorny bead.
- Bigger size Rudrakshas are better than smaller ones.
- The mukhis/lines should be clearly visible and well defined.
- To wear right Rudraksha one must know which one is most suitable Rudraksha for him/her. Also knowing right product is crucial like wearing single or combination of Rudraksha or wearing it as bracelet or necklace or on wrist or upper arm. Correct Stringing of Rudraksha is cardinal.
- Rudraksha can be worn with silk or cotton threads. Rudra Centre specialises in making bracelets of Rudraksha in silver, gold & panchdhatu. Wearing Rudraksha of Nepal origins is recommended for enhanced benefits and results.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS:
For best results it is very important to have appropriate knowledge of Rudraksha, for the right effect to be shown. Rudra Centre works on this knowledge to make powerful Rudraksha combinations. We have extensively researched the proper usage of Rudraksha beads as per ancient Upanishads and Puranas and developed Rudraksha Ratna Science Therapy (RRST). RRST works on physical, emotional, planetary and karmic levels to heal a person from deep within.
WHY TO BUY FROM RUDRA CENTRE?
Rudra Centre is the first ever ISO certified Rudraksha organization in the world. Being an expert and certified organization we use handpicked original Rudraksha beads imported from Nepal, Java & Indonesia. Our products are made with fine handicraft work and special complimentary belongings with many products. We don't add colour or hinder the shape & size of Rudraksha. We have translated Puranas and Upanishads information on Rudraksha in English and prepared the world famous combinations of Indra mala, Siddh mala and various popular power combinations. Rudra centre has a long history of satisfying customers from all corners of globe and successfully healed patients suffering from all kinds of physical, emotional and financial issues. All Rudrakshas are energized and activated through rituals followed as per Vedic puranas.
Puja Procedure for Energizing Rudraksha Beads:
We at Rudra Centre energize the Rudraksha Beads through Pran Prathistha puja (Pran Prathistha Puja Procedure for Energizing Rudraksha Beads) before sending them across to you. Here you can watch the Pran Prathistha puja ceremony performed by the priests at Rudra Centre who infuse life into the Rudraksha bead combinations through Rudra Abhishek, Shiva mantras and beeja mantras.