Root or the Muladhara Chakra, the “root” or “foundation” Chakra is located near the base end of the spinal column in the body that governs the skeletal system, pelvis, hip, legs and the excretory system. Root (Muladhara) Chakra is where our entire Body Cconsciousness resides. It is the seat of Mother Earth (or the Earth element). Earth element provides us with the qualities of solidity, structure and support at every level of our performance. It provides solidity through the physical body, structure through the skeleton and support through the legs and feet. If the Root Chakra is out of harmony, one would experience the feeling of being ungrounded, unbalanced, would and feel very spacey and physically unfit as the grounding nature and solidity of our Earth element has become weakened (Our skeletal system, feet, legs, knees, hips and pelvis are our foundation) In essence, Root (Muladhara) Chakra is associated with survival and safety and teaches us the life lesson of taking charge by supporting oneself. Once you decide to support yourself you will automatically attract support.
An individual with a healthy Root (Muladhara) Chakra is spotted out for a strong sense of security and practicality with a healthy physique. On the other hand, if this Chakra is blocked, a person may lose the sense of belonging; would have weak physical structure, issue with bones, weight issues and a fearful outlook towards life in general, and very importantly the person will be facing several obstructions in earning money for survival.
When energy is not flowing freely in Root (Muladhara) Chakra, some of the following physical symptoms arise:
| Stability Success
Product Description: Achieving Stability and support in job/business through attraction of wealth and new opportunities. For enhancing self worth, will power and self power.
Product Description: Used during sadhana or worship or Japa of Lord Ganesh, Hanuman, Lakshmi and Mars planetary mantras, Worn for good health and for therapy of people who are prone to anaemic condition.
|Riddhi Siddhi Ganesh
Product Description: 8 mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha. Removes all obstacles and brings success in all undertakings. It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments – Riddhis and Siddhis. Gives energy, spirit & focus. This rudraksha also pacifies malefic Ketu.
Product Description: Stability, grounding, wealth and procurement of assets. Most powerful combination for removing malefic effects of Mars and Ketu and harnessing their energy.
Product Description: For relief in piles, arthritis, knee/ankle pains, body pains, back pains and diseases related to kidneys, bladder, intestines, prostrate and sexual organs.
| Hanuman Bracelet
Product Description: 14 mukhi Rudraksha is the most precious divine gem – Deva Mani. It is ruled by the mighty Hanuman. Infuses wearer with a strong will, a brave heart and the courage to overcome all odds.
Product Description: This combination makes wearer grounded, practical and fearless. 6 mukhi enhances focus and willpower and brings luck in assets. 8 mukhi Ganesha rudraksha enhances wisdom and removes obstacles. 10 mukhi pacifies all negative planetary energy and gives protection.
Product Description: Red Coral brings good fortune in life, prosperity in business or service and prestige in society. It blesses the wearer with financial stability, extra energy, strength and willingness to meet challenges & face critical situations. It is a gemstone of planet Mars.
- Supporting oneself
- Start facing the current reality and become practical
- Realization that I have full right to exist and be supported because I was born.
Reasons of Blockage:
- You may have been harbouring the feeling of being abandoned by your parents or you have been abandoned by your parents which you are not able to get over with
- You perceive a lack of nurturing
- You feel you have to survive life with no support and are constantly getting by or going without, here is never enough there is never enough money
- You hate your body and feel you are not good enough the way you are
- You have unnecessary ego hassles on petty issues other than the big issues
- Too much anxiety
- Too many thoughts of the past and mental chatter
- Feel directionless and confused
- Not able to concentrate and focus
- Procrastinating / delaying simple day-to-day activities
- Avoiding critical issues to be faced in life
- Mental lethargy and feeling of being ungrounded
- Incapable of inner stillness
- Fears of instability
- Isolated behaviour
Effects of Blockage:
- Feeling overly fearful about security and survival, thus end up compromising in job and relationships
- Attracting lot of struggles in life
- Unable to settle in life and change jobs often
- If this Chakra is overactive, then person may become too idealistic and too attached to family backgrounds, beliefs and behaviours learned from them
How specific RRST combination works on this Chakra?
- Relaxes the distressing thoughts
- Stops the chatter of the mind and helps one disconnect from the past memories
- Able to concentrate
- Sensibility and energy to face challenges and impending issues
- Helps in attracting the right job opportunity
- Helps Works on chakras which is the very basis of our life.
- Works in a in holistic changes manner to heal you (works at deeper levels within).
Other reasons for RRST:
- One time investment on a product solution that brings keeps your Cchakra ins balance the moment ed as you wear it
- Costs fractional as compared to other remedies
- Quickest and does not require any difficult efforts every day to be taken. Simply requires just wearing of the product in form of ring/ bracelets or pendant. Thoroughly a practical methodology in the modern times for the ones does not have enough time for meditation, yoga and or to make frequent trips to therapists.
A proven therapy backed by research. Over 20,000 testimonials received that are verifiable.
Muladhara (The Root) Chakra Mantra: