Laxmi Narayan - The symbol of divine compassion, prosperity, harmony and good luck
The term ‘Laxmi Narayan’ is popular in Hinduism because, the divine pair of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi is inseparable. The principle abode of Goddess Laxmi is said to be the heart of Lord Vishnu, which is why Lord Vishnu is also referred to as Shri Nivasa, Shri meaning Goddess Laxmi and Nivasa meaning place of residence.
Lord Vishnu is known as the protector, who protects his worshippers from all the dangers and offers success, courage and confidence, while Goddess Laxmi is a symbol of compassion, wealth and treasure. Goddess Laxmi, the Goddess of wealth is known to bless Her worshippers with prosperity, material abundance, good luck, harmony and spiritual prosperity, while Lord Narayana is known to protect the riches from sudden, unpredicted financial loss. Thus, the divine pair (Laxmi Narayan) when worshipped together bring positivity and bless the worshipper with wealth, prosperity, compassion, faith, protection from negative energies and peace.
It is also believed that worshipping the divine pair of Laxmi Narayan will build the fortune of the worshipper and also helps bring financial stability, while providing protection from all the negative energies and hardships that hamper the progress.
Laxmi Narayan Yantra
In order to safeguard your existing wealth and for uninterrupted flow of wealth, success and abundance you can install the Laxmi Narayan Yantra in your house, office or even wear it as an ornament. The Laxmi Narayan Yantra is a sacred instrument that consists of a figure or symbol characterized by simple geometric forms arranged in a symmetric design that resonates the powers and positive frequencies of Lord Vishnu and his consort Goddess Laxmi. The double deity also represents the divine union of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, which is regarded as the most auspicious form of the Supreme. This mystical diagram has the power to attract the principles and energies of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi through Their mantra and blesses the worshipper with abundant riches, success, compassion and good health.
Laxmi Narayan Yantra - An object of Meditation
This Yantra can also be used for meditating over Laxmi-Narayan pair. This will help in making you more focused and mentally stable. It will also aid in attaining union with God through geometric visualization. This Yantra is the window through which you can align with divine energy. Through resonance it connects you to the energy present in the macrocosm.
How Do Yantra work?
The powers of a Yantra thrive on the reverberation of cosmic energies. When you focus at the centre of a Yantra, your mind is pitched into the creative force of the yantra through which the energy flows.
One must always pay attention while installing the Yantra. The Yantra energizes the location where it is installed. You may place it near the entrance of your home/office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin. You may keep it on a table or use as a wall hanging. Yantra is best placed in the East direction facing west. It gets energised by the rays of the rising Sun and with the divine vibrations of the East corner and provides positive transformation energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry. When you look at the Laxmi Narayan Yantra, you will understand that it is a double deity Yantra of God Narayan and Goddess Laxmi. This Yantra also represents the divine union of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, which is regarded as the most auspicious form of the Supreme. Goddess Laxmi i.e. Vishnupriya, beloved of Vishnu, and worshipping Them simultaneously brings prosperity, harmony in the home, good health and good luck in all ventures.
Scroll Down to read more
- Uninterrupted flow of wealth, abundance and success
- For harmony, good fortune and positivity in life
- Protection from negative energies and troubles
- Bestows health, compassion and faith
Shop Now for Energized Products
Yantra Worship Guidelines
- Purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Light the incense Sticks or an oil lamp (diya). (You may light one or more).
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your ‘ishta’ God.
- Now concentrate on the tip of the Yantra and with all sincerity, ask God/Goddess for whatever you wish.
- Take some water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself and followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to fulfil all your desires.
Yantra Placing Guidelines
- You may place it in East direction facing West or in your Puja altar in the East or wrap in a red cloth and carry it along with you
- You may keep it with or without frame
- Ritual worship is not compulsory and is up to you as per the spiritual discipline you follow
- Many have seen its power by meditating on the tip of the Yantra
- Worship it by gazing at it and saying your prayers
- It works by manifesting your prayers through the power of the mantra embedded in it
- Represents: God Vishnu & Goddess Laxmi
- Purpose: blesses the worshipper with wealth & prosperity
- Mantra: Om Kleem Shreem Lakshminarayana namaha