Manokamna Yantra / Manokamna yantra benefits
Manokamna yantra is a numerical Yantra that combines the power of the Magic Square with the powers of the â€˜seedâ€™ or bija-mantra. The Yantra works on the principle of invoking the sacred numeral three in multiple combinations. It is basically a 3x3 square with the numbers within so placed that when added up along any axis always arrive at the sacred number 30. This number when reduced to 3+0 = 3 which is the most important number when it comes to the manifestation of oneâ€™s desires.
Significance of Its mantra:
Around the outer squares of the magic grid are lotus petals within which are inscribed the Bija mantra â€˜Hrimâ€™. In the mantra system this syllable is regarded as extremely potent, if practiced intently it dissipates the illusions. The mantra Hrim is also called the Flame of Narayana or Vishnu who pervades and preserves innumerable universes.
It is an exclusively energised yantra drawn on Bhojapatra with Astha Gandha (a composition of 8 holy things) namely: Golochan, Kapoor, Kapoor (Bras), Haldi, Kesar, Kapoor Kachli, Itra (Muske Ambar) nad Naag Kesar. It is exclusively energized (pranprathistha) using materials: Swarna Sindoor & Kamakshya Sindoor.
This Yantra is an ideal gift for someone you love and wish to see them prosper. It changes oneâ€™s luck for the better, brings about desirable outcomes and makes oneâ€™s deepest desires materialize.
It is traditionally regarded as an extremely lucky and auspicious gift as well as a lucky talisman to possess for oneself. This Yantra has been specially energised to radiate its beneficial powers. It can be placed in your temple at home, on your worktable or in your cash box.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God for whatever you wish.
Manokamna Yantra / Manokamna yantra benefits Manokamna yantra is a numerical Yan
Vyapar Vridhi Yantra & its benefits
Vyapar Vridhi: The symbol of prosperity, business growth and success The Vyapar
Goddess Lakshmi Lakshmi is the Vedic deity epitomizing wealth, auspiciousness, f