Matangi Yantra / Matang Dev Yantra Benefits
Lord Shiva is also known as Matang. His Shakti (power) is called Matangi. Her complexion is dark and possesses a moon on her forehead. The three-eyed goddess is seated on the crown decorated with jewels. Her lustre is like a blue lotus and is the destroyer of the demons (forest) like a fire. In each of her four hands, she has a noose, a mace, an axe and a hook. She is a destroyer of the demons by enchanting them first with her beauty and a fulfiller of every desire of her devotees.
Goddess Matangi is the divine daughter of Matang Rishi. He was born into lower caste known as Chandal. Harbouring a stronger desire to cultivate spiritual nature, he defied and did not believe in the orthodox caste system as he wanted to be a first-class Brahmin like others through his karma. Through the worship of Lord Indra and Goddess Saraswati, he was blessed with a daughter who was unparalleled intellectually and later became known as Matangi. Thus Matang Rishi gained a reputation of being a spotless Brahmin.
Matangi Yantra contains the seed mantra of the goddess Matangi that blesses the worshippers with great powers, speech, harmonious family life and the peace of mind. She is the goddess of speech, spiritual knowledge, arts, music and dance. Those seeking wisdom and knowledge may worship Goddess Matangi and her Yantra. Moreover, creative minds like singers, musicians, dancers, actors, writer, poets and the like should have this Yantra installed at their place.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask Goddess Matang for whatever you wish.
- Represents: Goddess Matangi
- Purpose: for the attainment of great powers and happiness in family life.
- Mantra: Om Hreem Kleem Hoom Matangyey Hum Phat Swaha|
Goddess Baglamukhi: The symbol of protection, overall success and strength: Godd
Bhuvaneshwari Yantra & its benefits
Bhuvaneshwari: The symbol of love and overall success: Goddess Bhuvaneswari hold
Das Mahavidya Yantra / Das Mahavidya Yantra benefits from Rudraksha Ratna The Te
Kamla Devi Yantra & its benefits Description of Kamla Devi: Kamla Devi is the go