RETURN, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
About Cancellation, Returns & Replacement Policy
Rudra Centre (rudraksha-ratna.com) offers a very transparent and simple 7- Days Return & Replacement policy.
Conditions for Return & Replacement Policy:
1. Our team has to be notified about intention of return/refund within 7 days of receipt of goods.
2. Items must be unused and in their original condition. This would be verified through inspection by our team.
3. If an item is damaged/lost before receipt by the customer, Rudra Centre will send a fresh replacement.
4. If the item is damaged/lost while the customer sends as return to the company, the entire cost has to borne by the customer.
1. Shipping charges incurred for sending goods to the customer, custom duty charges (if any), making charges (gold/silver) incurred for making a customized product like ring or bracelet are not refundable.
2. The courier charges and custom duty charges (if any) incurred for sending the product back to the company, will be borne by the customer.
Return Policy on Customized Products
Any customized items created for you cannot be returned for Money. However, you may place a request to receive store credit worth 75% of the invoice value (excluding shipping charges) within 10 days of receiving the product(s).
Return Policy for Fresh Items:
If our products like Fresh Flowers & Leaves get delayed in customs for clearance and are spoilt when the customer receives them, the product charges will be refunded to the customer.
Please Note that the shipping charges incurred or the taxes will be borne by the customer.
1. To eligible for cancellation policy, one must raise the request before the items have been shipped.
2. If you cancel a Rudraksha or Gemstone jewelry order, Rudra Centre may deduct making charges.
3. If you cancel your order after opting for paid certification, Rudra Centre may deduct the certification cost.
4. If you can cancel an order of customized items, we may deduct some amount to recover our basic costs of customizations (also depends on the stage of making).
5. The refund will be processed within 4-5 working days after you raise the cancellation request. Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
6. If the cancellation request is raised after the items have been shipped and are in transit, we will deduct the shipping charges from your invoice.
Note: All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method, if multiple payments are made using different payment methods each payment will be refunded back in sequence to the original payment method.
How to send the return items?
We highly recommend that you allow us to manage and arrange for the reverse courier of items.
If you choose to send the parcel yourself and it gets stolen/misplaced/lost in transit, Rudra Centre will not be held liable.
We encourage you to request our team to arrange for reverse pickup of your parcel so we can arrange the appropriate documents and coordinate for safe delivery. The return charges will be borne by you.
Important Points at a glance:
- Shipping Charges, VAT and duties are not refundable.
- Shipment charges when returning a product is customer's cost.
- Custom making charges (gold/silver) are not refunded.
- Return of items will take 7-10 business days to process (from the receiving date of the product(s) at our address) for the refund.
Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect the refund amount in your account.
How do I send the items to be returned?
You may contact us for reverse pickup of the items. The courier charges for the same will be notified to you. Alternatively, you may send a parcel through post or other commercial courier companies.
Instructions for Returning Products:
Pack the items securely in a box and send to address below. Share tracking details with us once done.
D-319/320, Neelkanth Business Park,
Nathani road,Behind Vidyavihar railway station,
Vidyavihar west,Mumbai- 400086
Telephone: +91-22-62102942/ 7021180033
Frequently Asked Questions: Return & Replacement Policy
1. When does the 7-days Return Period Start?
The 7-days period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown in our courier records.
2. I have ordered multiple items; I wish to return some of them. Is it possible to request a refund for only those specific items within the 7-days Return Policy?
Yes, under our 7-days return policy you can request for a refund of only those specific items which you return.
3. I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We require the complete original product certificate and packaging along with the loose gemstone. In absence, of any of these items you will need to bear the cost of those items that would be deducted from the amount paid as refund.
4. Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring (gold/silver)? Can I Return a Rudraksha I got made into a pendant or bracelet (silver/gold)?
We would be deducting the making charges for the same and refunding you the product value and value of the metal at the current rate.