RETURN, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation, Returns & Replacement Policy
Rudra Centre (rudraksha-ratna.com) offers a very transparent and simple no questions asked 10 Days Return & Replacement policy.
Conditions to be eligible for the Returns & Replacement Policy:
1. Item(s) must be in their original, unused condition.
2. Replacement for items are subject to inspection and checking by the Rudra Centre team.
3. Damages due to neglect, improper usage will not be included under our Returns & Replacement Policy
4. Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc
5. Return will not be accepted if there are any modifications done to the original product(s)
Note: Shipping charges, VAT, Lab certification charges and custom duties are not refundable.
Return Policy on Customized Products
Any customized items created for you cannot be returned for Money. However, you may place a request to receive store credit worth 75% of the invoice value (excluding shipping charges) within 10 days of receiving the product(s).
Return Policy for Fresh Items
If the Fresh Flowers & Leaves get stuck in customs for clearance and are spoilt when you receive them we will refund only product charges and not the shipping charges
- Shipping Charges, VAT and duties are not refundable.
- Return Shipment is at customer's cost
- Payment Gateway charges, if applicable, will not be refunded. These are billed directly by the payment gateway and are not refunded.
- Any paid lab certificate that may have been ordered along with the product(s), shall not be refunded in the return payment.
- Returns will take 7-10 business days to process (from the receiving date of the product(s) at our address). Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
To eligible for cancellation policy, one must raise the request before the items have been shipped.
If you cancel a Rudraksha or Gemstone jewelry order, Rudra Centre may deduct making charges
If you cancel your order after opting for paid certification, Rudra Centre may deduct the certification cost
If you can cancel an order of customized items, we may deduct some amount to recover our basic costs of customizations (also depends on the stage of making)
The refund will be processed within 4-5 working days after you raise the cancellation request. Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
If the cancellation request is raised after the items have been shipped and are in transit, we will deduct the shipping charges from your invoice.
Note: All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method, if multiple payments are made using different payment methods each payment will be refunded back in sequence to the original payment method.
How to send the return items?
We highly recommend that you allow us to manage and arrange for the reverse courier of items.
If you choose to send the parcel yourself and it gets stolen/misplaced/lost in transit, Rudra Centre will not be held liable.
We encourage you to request our team to arrange for reverse pickup of your parcel so we can arrange the appropriate documents and coordinate for safe delivery. The return charges will be borne by you.
For Domestic Returns (Within India Only)
Pack the items securely in a box and if possible, add a thin magazine or book and send to
D-319/320, Neelkanth Business Park,
Behind Vidyavihar railway station,
Telephone: +91-22-62102942/ 7021180033
Please use a trusted courier service (best practice is to allow us to arrange for reverse pickup) and declare as "Reiki prayer rosary and book sent as gift. No commercial purpose or value. Value for customs INR 800 "
Kindly Share Tracking details once done.
IMPORTANT: Do not write the name Rudra Centre or any gemstones, jewelry related words on the outside of the package, as it may attract undue attention and theft of the package. Instead, just mention “Rudra Centre PVT LTD” or “Rudra Centre”
For International Returns
Depending on your country & the items we may ask you to send them to our representative in your country or back to India. Kindly get in touch with our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org for the same.
Any return charges or duties will be borne by you.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
1. When does the 10-Day Return Period Start?
The 10-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
2. I have ordered multiple items; I wish to return some of them. Is it possible to request refund for only those specific items within the 10 day policy?
Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy you can request for refund of those specific items which you return.
3. I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100% Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario at email@example.com , so that we may assist you
4. Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring? Can I Return a Rudraksha I got made in a pendant with silver cap or silver basket?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom jewelry cannot be returned. However, you are eligible for a store credit worth 75% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on Rudra Centre (rudraksha-ratna.com)