Sarva Siddhi Maha Yantra
For those who seek success in every sphere of life; personal as well as professional must use Sarva Siddhi Maha Yantra. It is blessed with all the deities of wealth, prosperity, protection, success and knowledge which brings fulfilment of all material desires. It is made in thick copper sheet and 24 carat Gold plating comprising of the following exclusive 15 Yantras: Shree, Kuber, Durga, 9 Navgraha Yantras, Ganesh, Sudarshan, Vishnu.
Benefits of Yantra:
- Siddhi, success in undertakings, and intelligence.
- Wealth, prosperity and good fortune.
- Fulfilment of worldly desires through inner cosmic power and mental strength.
- Luck in business, wealth, prosperity and protection from all sorts of dangers.
- Power, authority, vigour and conquest of enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and competitions.
- Pacifying all planets.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask deities on the Yantra for whatever you wish.
Scroll Down to read more
- Represents: Shree, Kuber, Durga, 9 Navgraha yantras (Surya, Chandra, Mangal, Guru, Buddh, Shani, Shukra, Rahu, Ketu), Ganesh, Sudarshan, Vishnu.
- Purpose: for material and spiritual success.
- Mantra: Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalalaye Praseed Praseed !
Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalaxmayee Namaha !!
Om Yakshaya Kuberaya Vaishravanaya , Dhan Dhanyadhipataye , Dhan Dhanya Srimdhim mein Dehi Dapya Swaha
Om Aing Hreem Kleem Chamundaye Vicche
Om Suryaaya Namah, Om Chandraya Namah, Om Budhaya Namah, Om Brihaspataye Namah, Om Mangalya Namah, Om Shukraya Namah, Om Sanaye Namah, Om RahaVe Namah, Om KetaVe Namah, Om Navgarihaya Namah !!
Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha
Om Namo Narayanaya !
Shop Now for Energized Products
Article Written by Neeta Singhal