The powerful Shreeyantra in an auspicious design in Brass.
The Maha Meru, or Sri Meru Chakra, is a three-dimensional projection of the great yantra known as Sri Chakra, said to be the Mother of all Mandalas. The sublime geometry of the Sri Chakra is revealed wisdom. It is not of human origin. It is nothing less than the genetic code of the Cosmos. Importance of Merus:
- Sri Chakra is said to contain within itself the essence of all other yantras. Thus it contains the essence of all traditions
- Its mere presence is said to cleanse the home of defects under both the vaastu and feng shui systems; to ward off and neutralize negative energies and the evil eye
- It protects against unfavorable planetary influences; and brings about healing, prosperity and peace of mind
- Wherever it is placed, it brings order, peace, happiness, health, and wealth
- When buried in the Centre of a Plot (Nabhi Sthan), it ensures continuous waves of prosperity and wellbeing of the dwellers.
- Various scriptures - such as the Shakti Upanishads, the Brahmanda Purana, the Sri Chakra Samhita, the Sri Chakra Yoga Sara, the Sri Chakrartha Sara and others - all state in a single voice that merely seeing the Sri Chakra washes away all sins and grants auspiciousness.
Yantra energizes the location where it is installed. You may place it near the
entrance of your home/office/shop or in your living room or reception or study room or office cabin. You may keep it on a table or use as a wall hanging. Yantra may be placed facing North or East direction. For meditation purposes, it is best to Install the Yantra in the North East direction of your dwelling.
North-East is also called Eshaan corner and is
recognized as the place of God. This direction is seen as highly charged place as it is the confluence of energies coming from the North magnetic pole and sun rays from
East. The Yantra placed here gets charged with divine vibrations from universe and provides positive transformation energy/energies to the dwelling through its mystical
geometry. Read about properties & placement instructions
The outer structure is made from a single piece. It is hollow in the centre and a plate is fitted in the bottom. The geometry is perfect and is as per Sri Vidya . Dimension:
7 mm (H) x 22 mm (L) x 22 mm (W) Weight:
15 gms Blessed and Energised