6 Mukhi Rudraksha
6 mukhi Rudraksha is endowed with warrior qualities. Lord Kartikeya who is the son of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati rules the 6 mukhi beads of Rudraksha. Our sensens are represented by Lord Kartikeya, the six headed God. The wearer of the original 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with youthful appearance and fulfillment of desires. In addition to this, the wearer of the original cheh mukhi rudraksha is blessed with the supreme qualilities of Lord Kartikeya. These qualities include being fearless, facing each challenge like a true warrior, being sponteneous, having supreme command and wit to act quickly.
The six mukhi Rudraksha ruling planet:
Planet Mars rules the cheh mukhi Rudraksha. Our primal instincts such as our anger, aggression, survival and stability are all ruled by planet Mars. The cheh mukhi rudraksha helps in pacifying the malefic effects of planet Mars. The cheh mukhi rudraksha benefits people who have Mangal Dosha in their natal chart (Kundali) by offering relief.
Importance of six Mukhi Rudraksha:
- It brings stability in all aspects of one's life.
- Wearer of the bead is blessed with focus, grounding and perfection.
- It removes malefic effects of the planet Mars.
- It connects us with our ability to fight adversities.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits:
Scroll Down to read more
- Six mukhi Rudraksha helps to remove fatigue, laziness and dullness.
- It increases connection with mother earth thus gives the energy of penance, stamina, balance and tolerance.
- The wearer of six mukhi gets luck and assets of properties and vehicles.
Shop Now for Energized Products
- It gives relief from knee pain and bone pain.
- It gives relief from piles and arthritis.
- It helps reduce obesity.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra:
"AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH"
How to wear six mukhi Rudraksha:
You need to energise the Rudraksha before wearing it. The best day to wear Quality 6 mukhi Rudraksha is on a Tuesday. Wake up before sunrise on a Tuesday morning and cleanse yourself by bathing and wearing clean and fresh clothes. Sit facing the puja alter of your house in the East direction. With a focused mind chant the Mantra ""AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH" 108 times and wear the Rudraksha.
You can wear the six Mukhi Rudraksha either in silk/wool thread or get it capped in silver or gold. You can wear this Rudraksha bead around your neck or get it enclosed in a silver or golden basket and wear it as a bracelet. The bead should be close to the skin to create resonance with the respective chakra. Touching skin is not important though for the bead to show full effects. Do wear the bead as per RRST for full effects.
Know how to identify Original 6 mukhi Rudraksha:
Perform the cheh mukhi rudraksha original test to know whether the six Mukhi Rudraksha bead is genuine or not.
- Look closely whether the lines on the body of the Rudraksha run from one end to the other without breaking.
- Check whether the bead is tempered or not.
- Put the Rudraksha bead inside a glass of warm water for some time, remove the bead and check whether the water is clean and does not have any germs.
- Examine whether the bead is has any glue on the mukhi joints.
- Look closely if the bead has any tiny holes or damage. If the bead is original allow it to dry and later wear it according to the process mentioned above.
Follow the pointers before you buy 6 mukhi Rudraksha online:
- Search and make a list of genuine 6 mukhi rudraksha dealers
- Check whether these dealers are certified and are in this business since a long time with credible reputation.
- Check whether the 6 mukhi round rudraksha price offered by these dealers vary or not
- Select what size of the bead you want and of which origin
- Buy 6 mukhi from the dealer that offers the best quality 6 mukhi Rudraksha at the best price