Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha
This godly Rudraksha is characterized by two naturally joined beads, with one Rudraksha bead being smaller in size than the other. The Rudraksha which is bigger in size represents the divine and powerful Goddess Parvati consort of Lord Shiva and one of the prime deities in Hinduism. Goddess Parvati symbolizes love, devotion, beauty and fertility and she is believed to be one of the many forms of Shakti. The smaller Rudraksha represents the auspicious Lord Ganesh. , Lord Ganesh is well known for His divinity and quick wit. He is addressed with many names and each name holds significance but, Lord Ganesh is popularly known as ‘Vighnaharta’ or ‘Vighneshvar’ meaning one who removes all the obstacles and difficulties. This Rudraksha holds the divine properties of Maa Parvati and Lord Ganesh and is recommended for strengthening the bond of love and respect between a leader and his subjects or parent and child. This bead also blesses the wearer with success in all spheres, good luck and positivity.
Ruling Deity: Parvati & Ganesh
Ruling Planet: Scroll Down to read more
The ruling planet of Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha is planet Venus. Venus is known as the Goddess of Love and affection and is known to bestow love and prosperity. Thus, the wearer of this bead helps strengthen the bond of love, togetherness and affection amongst people and helps the wearer look at life with positivity.
Shop Now for Energized Products
Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha Benefits:
- Awakens the divine love and unification
Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha Therapeutic Benefits:
- The Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha is recommended for women who are unable to conceive due to biological as well as karmic complication
- It is also best for healing a constrained relationship between a mother and a son.
Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha Beeja Mantra:
|| OM SHREE GAURI GANESHAYE NAMAH ||
How to wear Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha:
Before wearing the Rudraksha it is always advisable to energise it. Go through the following steps in order to energise your Rudraksha:
- Wake up at dawn on a Friday morning,
- Clean the place where you will sit and chant the above mentioned beej mantra || OM SHREE GAURI GANESHAYE NAMAH || 108 times and wear the Rudraksha.
- The Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha may be worn in silk/wool thread or capped in silver or gold.
- You can wear this bead around your neck as a single bead or a Kantha or mala of 27+1, 32+1 or 108+1 beads.
How to check whether the bead is an original Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha
In order to check whether the Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha bead is original or not, you must test the Rudraksha according to the following simple steps.
- Observe the Rudraksha bead carefully and see whether the lines (Mukhis) run swiftly from the mouth to the tail i.e. from one end to the other without breaking
- Check that the bead is not tempered.
- You can put this Rudraksha bead inside a glass full of warm water for an hour or two, after removing it from the glass of water, check whether the water is clean and do not have any germs.
- Check whether the bead is still solid at the joints and does not have any glued surfaces.
Things to be kept in mind before you buy Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha online:
Before purchasing a Rudraksha it is always advisable to check whether the Rudraksha dealers are certified and sell genuine beads and in this business since a long time. Compare the Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha price from the shortlisted dealers. Buy the Rudraksha bead from the dealer who is giving the best deal. The original Gauri Ganesh Rudraksha is a rare and divine asset which blesses the wearer abundantly.