This is an auspicious twin bead Rudraksha which is characterized by two naturally joined Rudraksha beads with one of the beads being the one mukhi Rudraksha. The Savar Rudraksha beads are very rare and incredibly powerful. The existence of the holy one mukhi Rudraksha makes the Savar Naag Rudraksha auspicious and divine. The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with harmony, spiritual attainments and divine connection with the consciousness. The Savar Rudraksha helps promote cordial relationship between family members and benefits the wearer in financial matters and property dealings. It also attracts prosperity and helps in spiritual elevation. The Savar beads are available from Java, Indonesia as well as from Nepal, India. This rare and powerful bead is said to bring good luck, prosperity and elevate the consciousness.
Ruling Deity: Lord Shiva
Savar Rudraksha Ruling Planet:
Planet Venus rules the Savar Rudraksha and has soothing effect on the wearer’s mind and body.
Savar Naag Rudraksha Benefits:
Scroll Down to read more
- Helps attract prosperity
- Spiritual augmentation
Shop Now for Energized Products
Savar Rudraksha Mantra:
|| "Om Namah Shivaye”||
How to wear Savar Rudraksha:
Before wearing the Rudraksha it is always advisable to energise it. Go through the following steps in order to energise your Rudraksha.
- Wake up at dawn on a Friday morning
- Clean the place where you will sit and chant the above mentioned beej mantra || "Om Namah Shivay"|| 108 times and wear the Rudraksha.
- The Savar Rudraksha may be worn in silk/wool thread or capped in silver or gold.
- You can wear this bead around your neck as a pendent.
How to check whether the bead is an original Savar Rudraksha
In order to check whether the Savar Rudraksha bead is original or not, you must test the Rudraksha according to the following simple steps.
- Observe the Rudraksha bead carefully and see whether the lines (Mukhis) run swiftly from the mouth to the tail i.e. from one end to the other without breaking
- Check that the bead is not tempered.
- You can put this Rudraksha bead inside a glass full of warm water for an hour or two and check for glued surfaces.
- If the bead is original put it to dry and later wear it according to the process mentioned above.
Things to be kept in mind before you buy Savar Rudraksha online:
Before purchasing a Rudraksha it is always advisable to check whether the Rudraksha dealers are certified and sell genuine beads and are stable in this business. Compare the Savar Rudraksha price from the shortlisted dealers. Buy the Rudraksha bead from the dealer who is giving the best deal. The original Savar Rudraksha is a rare and divine asset which blesses the wearer abundantly.