Vahan Durghatna Nashak Yantra / Vaahan Durghatna nashak Yantra benefits from Rudraksha Ratna
Vahan Durghatna Yantra is specifically designed to prevent accidents with your vehicle. This does not mean you abdicate personal responsibility for safety, it enhances the safety of the situation.
This Yantra should ideally be placed in a prominent spot on the dashboard. Two wheeler owners can carry it with them. 'Vaahan' is vehicle and 'Durghatna' is accident. As the name denotes, this Yantra ensures protection from accidents, injury, or other mishaps, especially those related to vehicles. It acts as a shield to protect and save the worshipper from any such misfortunes, and ensures his own, his family's and his belonging's safety during journeys.
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or an oil lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of Yantra and your Iisht god.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
Shop Now for Energized Products
- Represents: Lord Hanuman
- Purpose: for Protection from Accidents, Mishaps.
- Mantra: Om Namoha Bhagwate Anjanaya Mahabalaya Swaha|
Article Written by Neeta Singhal