Lord Vishnu is one of the most revered Hindu Gods. Along with Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu forms the Divine Trinity. He is the protector and preserver of creation and everything that is there in the Universe. The providence of ensuring that the order and principles of Dharma are maintained and Karma, its laws are with Lord Vishnu. He is all-pervasive. The Puranas are replete with the attributes of Lord Vishnu and His Divine beauty.
Lord Vishnu is said to be of Blue in color, perfectly handsome, and is depicted with four hands, two at the back and two in front. He holds the Shankha (Conch), Chakra (Discus or disc weapon), Gada (Mace), Padma (Lotus), one in each hand. Each of these has a symbolic interpretation. Goddess Laxmi is His consort and where there is Lord Vishnu, there is Goddess Laxmi and vice versa.
The most common and popular portrayal of Lord Vishnu shows Him reclining on the coiled Sheshanaga (the Celestial Serpent), with Goddess Laxmi sitting near His feet, serving Him with a feet massage. His Vahan or mount is the wise Garuda.
The Vaishnava sect considers Lord Vishnu the Supreme God and the original Atman of the Universe.
These are words spoken by Lord Sri Krishna to Arjuna, in the Epic Mahabharata, during the battle of Kurukshetra. Translated in English, this Shloka means - Whenever there are discrepancies in religion and the good is threatened, O son of Bharata (addressing Arjuna), I will manifest on Earth for the deliverance of the religious, pious devotees and to restore the principles of Dharma in every millennium (Yuga).
The great Lord Vishnu has come to Earth every time, in all Yugas, in a particular form or Avatar to destroy evil and bring back the balance, restore Dharma. It is believed by the Hindus that every time evil threatens to destroy Dharma, Lord Vishnu will descend on Earth in an Avatar, to save the Earth. Out of all Avtar of Lord Vishnu, the most popular and widely worshipped are His Avatars of Lord Krishna and Lord Rama/Ram. It is believed that Lord Vish's Avatars are popular in comparison to the Avatars of other Deities. In total there are 10 Avatars of Lord Vishnu known as Dashavatara or Dasavatara.
Popular and Effective Lord Vishnu products
Krishna Vishnu Ram Idols
Enticing idols of Lord Vishnu, Sri Krishna, and Lord Ram, in heavy Brass and Marble. The idols are skilfully crafted, detailed with the perfect finish. These idols serve for the worship of Lord Vishnu and His Avatars of Krishna, Ram, and idols of His other Avatars. They are also a spiritual adornment for your dwelling or office space, to bring in the blessings of Lord Vishnu. Worshipping Lord Vishnu and His Avatars protects the devotees, brings success, good health, prosperity, happiness, and peace.
Yantras of Lord Vishnu, Krishna, and Ram, made in Copper with or without 24 carat Gold polish. Yantras are powerful sacred geometry, which are tools that are tuned to the Divine energies of particular deities and help to manifest desires. These Yantras of Vishnu and His Avatars are attuned to perform specific work like protecting or removing all hindrances or for help in easy manifestation, etc. Yantras energize the place it is kept in when installed at home, business, or workspace.
A collection of Lord Vishnu, Sri Krishna Pujas, and Yagnas and Pujas of other Lord Vishnu Avatars/forms which are conducted for particular benefits. These Pujas are meticulously performed at our in house temple by qualified Pandits. Lord Vishnu/Krishna Pujas are meritorious by themselves. The list of Pujas we offer are also for specific intentions like removal of hindrances, healing of diseases, protection from evil intentions, etc., and to garner the blessings of Lord Vishnu, Krishna, and His other forms.
Powerful original 10 Mukhi Narayan Malas are meant for wearing or may be used for chanting Lord Narayan/Vishnu Mantras. The Malas are available strung in a thread or Silver capping. The 10 Mukhi is ruled by Lord Vishnu/Krishna and the 10 directions. When these Malas are worn it protects from the malefic effects of all the 9 Planets and brings love, passion, prosperity, fruitful relationships, and helps in healing some physical ailments and immense blessings of Lord Krishna/Narayan.
1) MATSYA - The Fish or Matsya Avatar of Lord Vishnu. The Matsya Avatar appeared to the pious and just King Vaivasvata Manu, who was also an ardent devotee of Lord Vishnu. While doing Tarpan, he found a fish in his hand which spoke to him, asking him to take it along with him. The King brought the fish to the palace and kept it in water. The fish grew in size in no time. So the King Manu left it back in the River. Time passed. Once when the King was in His Boat traveling, the same Fish appeared in its huge size. When King Manu realized that the Matsya or Fish was not an ordinary Fish, He invoked Lord Vishnu to explain who or what was the Fish, Lord Vishnu emerged from the Fish and informed the King that the creation is going to be destroyed by a huge deluge and instructed Manu to get into a Boat with his wife, with all creatures including animals, seeds of plants/crops (grains) to preserve creation. King Manu followed the Lord's instructions meticulously. When the great pralaya (flood) occurred, the fierce waters and storm made it difficult for the Boat of Manu to move ahead. Lord Vishnu once more appeared as the Matsya Avatar, this time with a Horn, to which King Manu tied his Boat. The power of the Matsya pulled the Boat to safety thereby preserving Man, creatures, and grains, to reset the cycle again once the deluge was over. The iconography of the Matsya Avatar is generally shown as half Fish from the bottom and Lord Vishnu from torso onwards.
2) KURMA (Sat Yuga) - The mammoth size Tortoise, Kurma is the second Avatar of Lord Vishnu. During the Samudra Manthan (churning of the Celestial Ocean of Milk), there came a time when Mount Mandara, which was being used as the stick to churning the Ocean, started sinking. It was then that Lord Vishnu took the Kurma Avatar. He went deep down in the Ocean as the Kurma/Giant Tortoise, and let His back serve as a stand, a firm base for Mount Mandara. Without this contribution of Lord Vishnu as Kurma Avatar, the process of Samudra Manthan could not have been completed by the Devas and Asuras. Later the Gods got to drink the immortal elixir, the Amrit, which came out of the Samudra Manthan.
3) VARAHA (Sat Yuga) - This is the Boar or wild Boar Avatar of Lord Vishnu, a form which was taken by Him to save the Earth from the demon Hiranyaksha, who had taken the Earth to the bottom of the Celestial Cosmic Ocean. Legend has it that Lord Varaha battled the evil Hiranyaksha for thousands of years and triumphed over the demon. Lord Varaha carried the Earth on His tusks up from the bottom of the Ocean to once again and restored the Earth safely in its position in the Universe. The image of the Varaha Avatar is depicted as the body of Lord Vishnu and the face of the wild boar.
4) NARASIMHA (Sat Yuga) - The Half Man-half Lion Avatar of Lord Vishnu worshipped for protection. An ardent young devotee of Lord Vishnu, Prahlada, was about to be burnt to death by His demonic father Hiranyakashipu, who was persecuting all Lord Vishnu devotees. Prahlada refused to give up His devotion to Lord Vishnu and chose to continue His prayers. It was then the Lord took the fierce Narasimha Avatar, emerged from the column of the palace, and saved His devotee Prahlada and put an end to the evil Hiranyakashipu by ripping him to death. Thereby, the Lord not only saved His devotee but finished the evil, to once again restore the balance, making it clear that goodwill always is victorious over evil. It also proves that when God is called with true faith and a clear heart, the call is always answered.
5) VAMANA (Treta Yuga) - This is the young boy Dwarf Avatar of Lord Vishnu. When King Bali defeated Lord Indra (King of Heaven), he extended his supremacy over all the three Worlds, disempowering the Demi-Gods, who sought the help of Lord Vishnu. Bhagwan Vishnu ke Avtar, the Vamana Avatar came to form. During a Yajna which was being conducted by King Bali in the Palace. Seeing His dwarf size, young boy appearance, King Bali underestimated Him and promised to grant Him whatever He asked for. Lord Vamana asked Bali to grant Him only that much land which He could cover in His three steps. Laughing at this Bhagwan Vishnu ke Avtar, King Bali granted the wish of the visitor. As soon as the wish was granted, the Vamana took an unimaginable gigantic size, and with His first step, He covered the whole of planet Earth, with His second step covered the middle world. By this time King Bali realized that this could only be Lord Vishnu, so he placed his head under the foot of Lord Vamana, as the Lord was to place it in the underworld or patal lok. Lord Vishnu made Bali the ruler of Patala and also granted the King the gift of immortality.
6) PARASHURAMA (Treta Yuga) - Famous as the Bhagwan Vishnu ke Avtar with an Axe in hand and of angry, aggressive temperament, the Parashurama Avatar, He was a Sage warrior or Brahmin- Kshatriya. Jamadagni, the father of Parashurama, once treated King Kartavirya Arjuna and his team of hunting with food, when they visited his Ashram. Jamadagni managed to do this with the help of Kamdhenu, the Divine Cow. Kartavirya Arjuna demanded that he be given Kamdhenu to take back with him. Jamadagni refused. Kartavirya forcefully took Kamdhenu and also plundered the Ashram. An angry Parashurama not only killed the King but also demolished his army. The sons of Kartavirya killed Parashurama's father, Jamadagni. The enraged Parashurama vowed to kill Kshatriyas present on earth, by many fold. Parashurama's grandfather was the one who ultimately stopped the plunder of Kshatriyas which Parashurama had set himself to. It is said that Parashurama still lives, being immortal that He was.
7) RAMA (Treta Yuga) - One of the most worshipped Avatars of Lord Vishnu, Lord Rama. Rama's name is chanted by most Hindus with faith and respect. Lord Rama was the Crown Prince of Ayodhya, Who is famous as Maryada Purushottam(the perfect gentleman). He was sent on a 14-year exile, along with His wife Devi Sita and brother Laxmanji accompanied Him, at will. The Epic Ramayana beautifully narrates the story of how He defeated Ravana who abducted His wife, Devi Sita. The stories of Lord Rama are found in the many parts of Epic Ramayana.
8) KRISHNA (Dwapar Yuga) - Lord Krishna is another famous and popular Avatar of Lord Vishnu, Who showed His powers from childhood. His childhood pranks, with the Bal Leelas' with the Gopis, are adored to date, in youth His Leelas with Radha and Gopis popularly sung. Later, the immensely loved Lord Krishna showed His skill as a statesman too, which is proved in the Epic Mahabharata. The Bhagavad Gita is part of the Mahabharata in which the Lord's guidance, sermons to Arjuna are the most precious guidelines of life in the present time too, and revered all over the World. Many consider Lord Krishna is considered the same as Lord Vishnu rather than an Avatar of Him. Every stage of Lord Krishna's life shows different colors of Him, all that He did had a deep spiritual meaning, from His childhood pranks to the lover of Radha to His personality as a Guru and friend in the Mahabharata and beyond, devotees love, respect Him infinitely and trust His powers and blessings.
9) BUDDHA (Kali Yuga) - Lord Buddha or Gautam Buddha, was born as Prince Siddhartha, Who went on to give up His life at the Palace in search of Truth and attained enlightenment. He is revered as a preacher, a teacher, guide who taught Ahimsa (non-violence), Dhamma, compassion, powers of meditation, and other important things of life. Buddhism was started by His followers and has become a religion now. Lord Buddha's followers spread all across the world and are increasing in numbers every day. His philosophy and teachings guide and inspire followers in the present World.
10) KALKI (Kali Yuga) - The final Avatar of Lord Vishnu is Kalki, Who is due to come at the end of the present Kali Yuga. The description of Kalki is given as a warrior-like character, on a White Horse, with His glittering Sword drawn out, brandishing it in the air. Kali Avatar will appear to put an end to evil, Adharma, and will restart the Satya Yuga.
* Balarama- In the Sri Vaishnava list of Vishnu Avatars, Balarama, the elder brother of Lord Krishna is considered as the 8th Avatar. It is believed that Balarama was an incarnation of Shesha, Lord Vishnu's Celestial Serpent.
Lord Jagannatha is considered an Avatar in place of Lord Buddha, in some Odia literature.
Lord Vithoba, is considered an Avatar in place of Lord Buddha in the states of Goa, Maharashtra.
Each of the Dasavatar of Lord Vishnu is powerful and when invoked answers the call of the devotee as the 'palankarta', the preserver and protector that He is, fulfills wishes, blesses with all-round happiness, and when deserving blesses with Moksha. He is everywhere, in everyone, if you believe. The Kalki Avatar is awaited, as the Lord has promised to descend at the Divine timing to restore peace for us.
I would like to share some experiences with the group concerning my personal mala. I have only worn it for about 2 weeks but, I already see great success in areas of my life. My personal mala has 3 Gauri Shankar beads that lay across the back of the neck. I must say to you to trust completely in the power of these beads. It has brought tremendous love and harmony in my family within the short time I've worn these precious beads. There was a huge rift that existed between me and my children. It was so bad at one time that I went to an Astrologer to seek help. The astrologer told me after castin
I am keeping a journal for each day. This is my 6th day. I\'ve had A LOT of positive results. After 45 days I will post my journal for members to see. I\'ve noticed influx of wealth, deep deep sleep (I do not remember any dreams), enemies run away or do not want to look at my face, attraction of opposite sex, minimal effort in tasks, focused mind, courage in risk taking activities (stocks), and the biggest one of all extreme focus on mantra of Vishnu, thoughts about Vishnu. Sometimes I am spending hours at a time looking at youtube.com videos of Vishnu. No wonder it is called Narayan Rudraksha
Dear Ms. Neeta: I have taken time to write you my experiences with wearing the 19 mukhi rudraksha that you recommended to me in August. I hope this helps your research and other people. I have been wearing my 19 mukhi Rudraksa provided to me by Ms. Neeta Ji. I have been keeping close track of the transformation I have experienced by wearing this divine bead. I hope to give some understanding on the effects that I have personally felt. I am trying to describe the effects and feelings with humility and in no way am trying to gloat. First off I want to let you know about myself and how I was intr
Dear Neetaji, I have been associated with Rudraksha-Ratna from 2006 onwards. It has been a journey of 5 years now and going strong. I started my divine Journey and accidently hit upon the Rudraksha-Ratna website. My professional life was fine but I in a way looked at it in a complicated way and latter realized that I was going through Ketu Maha Dasha and things would slow down gradually. Having said that, Neetaji and team recommended 10,11,12,13 Muki Rudraksha to help me progress . Within 48 to 60 hours I could feel the silence in my mind and the focus that I gained in my professional life and
Dear Neetaji, Namaste. I wrote you recently that I would be sending payment soon for the Trijuti you had been holding. I am sorry for any delays, but last Friday, my Father passed away. I realize that I emailed you after that, trying to explain what benefits I have been getting form the 19 Muki, but I kind of fell short. I do think it fixed something with my heart as shown on an ECG machine. I also think that the mala as I wear it has increased my psychic awareness. I had a feeling my father death was coming. I also knew that there was nothing to stop it. I am now in mourning. I took of to tak
You had recommended for me to wear Kalpavriksha combination and Supreme Kavacham (both I am wearing since November). It took about 3 months for these beads to tune into my chakras, and they are making a profound difference in my thought process and daily life. Many people just won’t believe this if I were to tell them.
Neeta, It is my pleasure to write a testimonial here. I am a Tibetan Buddhism follower in Hong Kong. I first came to know about Rudraksha when I saw many other people using 108 Rudraksha mala in Buddhist countries. I have been always advised by masters to use Rudraksha for chanting. I have heard the myth of Rudraksha, and have always been keen to get one. However, I don�t have confidence to purchase one as there are so many fakes on the market. It was until I came across the website of Rudra Centre that I start knowing more about Rudraksha, its properties and benefits. After discussion my si
Jai Gurudev and a Happy Monday, Rudra Puja, or Rudrabhisheka, which is one of the most ancient and profound rituals in the Indian subcontinent was performed yesterday at Rudracentre Mumbai by Neetaji. It was a puja, a worship, of the benevolent aspect of the consciousness called Shiva, or Rudra. For me, this first Puja which I witnessed by staying awake full night on Mahashivaratri was a spontaneous happening which was born out of the fullness and contentment of myself. It was an innocent playful process reciprocating the supreme love of nature. The state of mind with which the puja was perfor
Hi Rudra Centre" i have Received my items parcel"send by DHL"Arrived on time Wow the Beads Bracelets are so Auspicious Looks wonderful nice packaging. Thank you so much to Mdm Neetha Singhal And her Rudra Centre personnels EXCELLENCE SERVICE"... Tommascano
I want to thank you for making recommendations to my mom. She's been wearing the blue s ring, 7 mukhi with lakshmi pendant, and bracelet of 14 and 18 mukhi. She feels a difference and feels very relaxed. She's very happy with all the items. S Cynthia
The one mukhi rudraksha is exceptionally good for very focused meditation and it makes your meditation less effortful and easy. The mind finds it easy to go near the Spiritual Heart. Have bought 1,2,3....till 19 mukhi (except 18) from you Mrs Vijaya Barathi and Mrs Neeta. Planning for 18, 20 and 21 and make an indrakshi mala. Also add on blue, yellow sapphire, ruby, pearl, coral, amethyst and other 3 to 4 gems and make a perfect combo of rudraksha ratna and study my spiritual and material progress for next few years. thanks and your products are awesome.