Â Chunri Cloth:
Â This is an altar cloth which you may lay on a table to place the yantra over it. In case you are framing the yantra to put on wall, then you do not require this.
Â Akshat / Rice Grains:
Â This is holy Akshat to be placed in front of the yantra always in a small bowl or cloth bag. It absorbs negative vibrations.
Â This is a Lotus/Rosewood mala/Rudraksha mala of 27+1 beads. This is used for chanting mantras.
Â Sandal Paste:
Â This paste can be used as an offering to the yantra during a simple puja that you may wish to perform. Light incense and offer fresh flowers and apply the paste by dipping the tip of the third finger into the sandalwood paste and lightly anoint the central point of the yantra and wherever you see points of triangles. Alternatively, the petals of the lotus formation within the yantra can be anointed.
Â Yantra book:
Â This book has all information you would need on yantra like: Principles of Yantra, Complete description of all Yantras with Mantra, Puja process of Yantra, Complete details of the Maha Yantras, daily puja process, Yantra FAQs, Positioning of Yantras.
All Yantras sent by us are exclusively energized with their specific beeja mantras by our temple priests.Scroll Down to read more
Shop Now for Energized Products
Simple Worship of Yantras :
1. In morning after having bath start with a clear and positive mind frame.
2. Take the water on palm of your right hand and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra with a flower.
3. Wipe yantra and apply sandal paste on yantra & your forehead.
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Light incense or oil lamp.
6. Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to god and chant 21 times the mantra of the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
All yantras will be sent in a customized satin bag. You may use this to keep your yantra while travelling, in case you carry with you or keep it in a cupboard. One bag can enclose several yantras. One bag will be sent per order. If you want separate bags for each yantra please specify on check out, we'll send at no extra cost.
This bag is sent with all the yantras of 5 inches & above.
** The free gifts are sent on 'one per order basis' and not one per yantra.
What you get with your Yantra
Â Chunri Cloth: Â This is an altar cloth which you may lay on a table to pl
What are Yantras
Yantras are geometrical figures intended to represent the basic energies. Just a
What are Pyramids?
Pyramid Yantras: Benefits, Uses, Types and Where to Keep Rudra Centre offers a w