Batuk Bhairav Yantra & its benefits
The Sadhaka is bestowed with all comforts and his desires are fulfilled. Bhairon yantra is said to bring good fortune and the fulfillment of desires. Bhairon yantra is used for improving impoverished conditions of life. The worship is only to be done at night, for fulfillment of a specific desire. The deity is "Bhaironji" who must be offered a particular type of alcoholic beverage. Batuk Bhairav yantra is for devotees of Lord Bhairava, a fierce form of Lord Shiva who is also Kshetrapalaka, the Guardian of the Temple and Guardian of travellers. Before embarking on a journey especially while traveling at night, worship of this yantra with a garland of cashew nuts round it ensures protection, safety, smooth journey and smooth return home. It also gives protection against hidden enemies, malefic energies, ghosts and spirits.
Simple Yantra worship:
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Face the yantra and light the incense or an oil lamp.
- Take the water with a leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself, followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra. Wipe with a soft cloth.
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit in front of the yantra.
- Now concentrate on the tip of the Yantra. Now with all sincerity, ask God for whatever you wish.
- 108 times do japa of the mantra
Scroll Down to read more
- Represents: Planet Mercury
- Purpose: to appease the planet Buddh or Mercury
- Mantra:Â Om Braam Breem Broum Sah Bhudhaya Namah|
Shop Now for Energized Products