Rog Nivaran Yantra / Rog Nivaran Yantra benefits from Rudraksha Ratna
'Rog' means disease, it can be any disease, physical or mental and 'Nivaran' means to get rid off. Thus, rog nivaran means to get rid off all your physical and mental diseases and tensions. Rog Nivaran yantra is specifically designed to free the wearer from fatal diseases and make him courageous and healthy. This yantra has been made as per the ancient scriptures and texts for mental peace and to get rid of all mental and physical disturbances. This yantra is suitable for working professionals, top executives and anybody who wants to achieve supreme peace.
- Early morning at 5-5:30 am on a Sunday have a bath and wear a yellow dhoti/saree.
- Sit on a yellow mat facing East. In a copper plate place a Rog Nivaran Yantra.
- On the Yantra place two Manah Chetana Gutikas.
- Take water in the hollow of your right palm and pledge thus - I do this Sadhana for mental peace and to get rid of all mental and physical disturbances.
- Let the water flow on to the ground.
- Next light a ghee lamp and looking at its flame chant thus 5 times.
Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu Gurur Devo Maheshwarah|
Guru Sakshaat Para Brahma Tasmei Shree Gurave Namah||
- Next chant the following Mantra continuously without counting, for half an hour.
|| Om Hreem Hreem Shreem Shreem Hreem Hreem Om Namah ||
- Do this daily for half an hour for 21 days. After 21 days throw the Yantra and Gutikas in a river or pond.
- After the Sadhna too sit daily for 10-15 minutes meditating on this Mantra. This shall surely help you achieve supreme peace.
- Purpose: To free the wearer from fatal diseases and make him courageous and healthy.
- Mantra: Nung namah shivay, Mung mah shivay na, Shing shivay namah, vung vay namah shi, yung ya namah shiva|
Shop Now for Energized Products
Article Written by Neeta Singhal